Polsinelli seeks a Regional Support Technician to join their Chicago office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide second and third level desktop support, which includes:
o Problem and service resolutions for customers.
o Incident management and detailed documentation of the issue, troubleshooting steps and resolution using ticketing system.
o Communication with customer regarding steps being taken to resolve issue as well as follow-up with customer after resolution.
- Work closely with Helpdesk and Desktop Services team to ensure efficient incident and problem management.
- Work closely with your peer in the office as well as the Office Administer to address customer concerns and projects.
- Actively seek to improve process, efficiency and resolution for the office and organization.
- Capacity to understand how Polsinelli’s business and software work in order to effectively troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve the issue.
- Proven excellence in the support and service of complex and demanding customers.
- Proficiency with computer management and troubleshooting in an enterprise environment, Microsoft Office 2010, and various web browsers.
- Excellent customer service skills while working with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze a problem and ask the customer appropriate questions to get at the root cause of a customer’s issue and their desired solution.
- Ability to integrate new information quickly and then demonstrate the knowledge effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment and manage multiple issues simultaneously, prioritizing effectively.
- Use of analytical skills to identify, research, and solve complex problems with a sense of urgency.
Education and Training Requirement:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a desktop support role.
- A+, N+ or comparable Technical certification and/or Degree in a related field.
- Must be available to be on call 24x7 on a rotating basis.
Polsinelli PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer