Polyclinic

Polyclinic Employer Reviews

Bad management and Leadership
Radiology Technologist (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: pay rate
Cons: management/work environment
Pay rate is the only good thing about this place, besides the easy clinic hours.

Management micro-manages and disrespects you along the way. Human Resources doesn't have a clue about what goes on with the place, they leave everything up to department supervisors which usually ends in disaster when it comes to employee fairness.

The doctors and the patients are another upside to working there.

Overall experience is negative, would not recommend to anyone, its definitely a non-union work place so be aware.
AWESOME TO WORK FOR.
Medical assistant (Current Employee), seattle, washingtonJuly 30, 2014
Probably one of the best jobs I have ever had. Everyone is pleasant to work with they strive for employees to be happy and continue to learn and grow .
usually nice enviroment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 16, 2014
learned to work very fast

hours of operation are nice

providers are experienced and nice to staff
patient always come first at this clinic, great team work
Patient Services Representative II (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: they clinic care for their worker
Cons: most of the time we don't get break work through 8 hours shift but it ok
It a small friendly clinic, some day are very busy, i have learn how to use epic and sending message to back office, we have a manage but only come once a week, co-worker are great, good team work, try to understand patient with limited english with out interpret, you bill a bond with patient they joke and me you smile, when they leave the clinic happy you feel rewarded
Great Physicians
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Seattle, WANovember 18, 2013
I worked for and along side many of the Physicians at the Downtown Seattle Polyclinic during my employment. I enjoyed experiencing all the different work styles and types of patients these Physicians had.
temp
Billing Coordinator I/Followup (Former Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 6, 2013
Pros: temp
Cons: temp
it was a temp position no benefits or vacation however I like the people I worked with
not a great experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 3, 2013
it was private doctors office i like the job until the doctor started being inappropriate by saying certain the that shouldn't have been said and he started to get a little too close
Great people - bad management
Patient Service Representative II (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 14, 2013
I think they need to review management training when promoting Medical Assistants to Clinic Managers, as they need more training. Specifically they seem to micromanage and, overall, it has a negative effect on work enviornment.
I floated to different clinics
Licensed Practical Nurse Float (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 22, 2013
My job varied from day to day. I like the variety of different areas of specialties.
Managerial Bullyism is supported by admin and HR
Nurse (Former Employee), SeattleNovember 20, 2012
Pros: non-union
Cons: frequent short breaks, often none at all.
Worst place I ever worked. My nurse manager overtly practiced bullyism and gossipy hurtful behaviors. She often hid sentinal events--not just from patients but from docs also.
Complete disregard for national care standards, patient safety, staff training. Patient confidentiality? What's that?!
Not a single employee in the busy department held national certification in their profession.
Overall, completely unprofessional.
Outpatient facility.
Cardiac Sonographer II (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 17, 2012
Pros: can be slow at times.
Cons: can be slow at times.
Okay place to work. Coworkers are really nice. Outpatients only.
Best place I ever worked. Great management. Friendly staff and Doctors. Good Benefits.
Nurse/receptionist in Neurology (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 28, 2012
Pros: parties at lunch time, family like atmosphere . helpful, friendly doctors
The hardest part of this job was leaving when I had to move out of state. Everyone was cordial,and helpful.When I was assigned to my own Dr. to work with it was a very rewarding time in my life. The knowledge that was passed on from the Dr.. was significant.The supervisors of the Clinic were very helpful in making sure whatever it is you needed to do your job successfully you had.