Thermoflex® spoolable composite pipe is the lowest-cost, highest-performance solution for gathering, flow and water lines rated below 1,000 psi. Our pipe uses a unique aramid fiber weave, the same material used in bullet-proof vests, to deliver unmatched strength with low weight. Majors and independents have found it is the easiest to handle and lowest cost to install. The proprietary polymers provide the highest levels of hydrocarbon resistance, reduced pressure drop vs steel, and low permeation in high H2S and CO2 environments, and have very good cyclical loading resistance for long life and trouble-free operation
Thermoflex® is a registered trademark of Polyflow, LLC. All rights reserved.
Polyflow, LLC is currently searching for a Field Service Technician to add to our Field Service Team throughout the US, but primarily in West Texas. The primary responsibility is to oversee the day-to-day operations of the team to ensure high quality field service supervision for our customers and their contractors installing our pipe. This position will also be responsible for:
- Performing job safety analyses and safety training and assuring proper PPE
- Completing service job paperwork
- Performing field service functions such as contractor training, supervision of jobs, hyrdo-testing pipe, and addressing other installation issues and challenges
- Performing pre-service job consultations and site visits
- Completing the documentation of all installations, inspections, maintenance, repair work, and failures
- Providing requested paperwork materials to sales, administration, and customers
- Providing product and service training to customers
- Reviewing and maintaining service inventory levels
- Communicating opportunities and recommendations for modification or improvements to assure optimum efficiency of products, equipment, and personnel
- Helping and/or working in the warehouse in Odessa, TX and future warehouses
The qualifications the ideal candidate will have include:
- 3 to 5 years of oil field or related experience
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- Working knowledge MS Office
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- The ability to pass a DOT physical
- The ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to operate remotely from the main office with minimum supervision
- Excellent judgment in customer relations and managing company resources
- Ability to travel across the US and possibly internationally (with a valid passport or ability to get a valid passport)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Polyflow, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status.
PolyFlow, LLC designs, manufactures and markets reinforced polymer tubing for the oil and gas exploration and production industry. We have...