Polysciences, Inc Employee Reviews

Operations and Technology Management
Operations and Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  Warrington, PADecember 20, 2016
Led multi-million dollar divisional R&D and production operations, including design of experiment for novel pre-polymer formulations in a GMP environment with focus on environmental, health and safety.
Significantly improved batch process throughput resulting in greater customer satisfaction and improved ROI and supplier performance through KPI’s, with solid instrumentation background.
Pros
Wish not to answer
Cons
Wish not to answer
Productive, fast-paced and interesting
Manager (Current Employee) –  Warrington, PAJuly 12, 2016
The company is changing rapidly and we are growing quickly. New managers are making a big change in the overall company culture. We are updating equipment, new ERP system and expanding our infrastructure. Everyone is very busy keeping up with the changes and increased business. That other reviewer who wrote "discrimination" was clearly a terminated employee!!
Pros
Fun parties and picnics
Cons
Two weeks vacation for the first five year, Healthcare benefits are good but expensive
Great Workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Warrington, PAMay 16, 2016
There are flexible hours at Polysciences. This place really allowed me to explore on my own, which I think really helped me gain the experience I was looking for. The atmosphere provided a great work place.
Bad
Scientist (Current Employee) –  Warrington, PADecember 31, 2015
Cheaters and Liars, unprofessional.
Discrimination, race, gender... if you can name it.
Don't go there even if you have no choice.
Cons
telling lies and trapping
great hours,hard-working coworkers
chemical tech. (Former Employee) –  Warrington, PANovember 20, 2014
You knew what was expected of you and you worked along side people who got the job done fast and efficient. Company had bingo in play every day. Many job perks and contests. learned a job doesn't have to be a place you dread coming to each day. I really miss working for Polysciences!
Pros
Nice people, good group of coworkers
Cons
government contract did not come
The work is interesting and challenging
Biosciences Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Warrington, PaApril 1, 2012
Typical day at work is that you are not doing the same thing day in and day out. Learned alot about business and customer relations. Dealing with my customers and help them troubleshoot their issues along with developing unique products is the best part of my job. The hardest part of my job is the lack of innovation. The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with people everyday and increasing business. It was a good opportunity for me coming out of business school.
Cons
healthcare, two week vacations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Polysciences, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9