Polytron is an engineering firm and leader in the industry at delivering manufacturing services to customers across several industries including food & beverage, consumer goods, pharmaceutical, automotive supply, building materials, and waster water treatment. Please visit www.polytron.com to read about who we are and the work that we do.
The IT Technician will be expected to possess the following qualifies.
1) Must have ability to trouble shoot PC computer hardware and software problems on windows systems.
2) Must be able to physically move desktop PC's and Monitors.
3) Should understand basic networking troubleshooting.
4) Should have programming knowledge and experience.
5) Must be organized and efficient.
6) Must be extremely trustworthy and reliable.
7) Preferred qualifications and experience would include, Active Directory management, VMware Virtual Center managment, SharePoint Server, Security systems.
IT Technician will work very closely with the IT Supervisor and staff to maintain and enhance all information systems. This will include trouble shooting hardware and software problems, procuring new equipment, installing new equipment, updating hardware and software, Updating and tracking our assets in database system, Updating Intranet system information, testing new systems, educating our employees and helping to do small programming task.
Technician will be working primarily with Dell machines running Microsoft Windows XP, 7, and 8 Professional servers. Client Software we use includes Office 2007, AutoCAD and Adobe Suites. Servers we have include Exchange, SQL, Remote Desktop and Certificate to name a few. We also do video conferencing and use an IP based phone system that requires our support.
Certifications or a college degree are highly desired. The ideal candidate has 2 to 6 years of experience.
Salary is competitive and depends on experience.