POP Displays Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Active Staff (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYOctober 11, 2017
Great job to work at. Staff is very respectful.Fast paced job also easy. Experienced how to deal with and creat different display products. The initiative to work independently and the ability to function under pressure.
Cons
Short break
ambiente de trabajo normal
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYMay 30, 2017
se trabaja mucho y pagan poco, no valoran a los empleados.. algo bueno es q se aprende mucho, pero mucho de los jefes no son muy professional y no toman en cuenta las necesidades del empleado.. mucho veces no te dejan crecer si estas capacitado para subir de puesto el supervisor te corta las alas...
Forklift driving all day is good.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYFebruary 13, 2017
Work load is always there but all i do is fetch and deliver. Great job and learned to operate other equipment while there..scissors lift for example.multicultural workplace with no real dislikes.
good company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJanuary 16, 2017
great work environment and great people to work with.
management do a good job and make sure that we get the work done.
i drive the trucks they have in the company to make deliveries of the displays.
Very oppressive poor work place
Assembly Line Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYAugust 17, 2016
Management is treated poorly and so are worker's.
Under paid and over worked. This company uses temp workers to fill there work load , the conditions at this factory are unbelievably bad.
Pros
Cons
Almost every thing about the job
Very good place to work at.
Die maker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 8, 2016
I started makings dies and helping in the plant where needed. The
employees were great to work with. My boss was very understanding and easy to work for.
Pros
Cons
There were no cons.
procductive and very friendly enviorment place to work
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYMay 17, 2016
will be ready and willing to step up and take on responsibility that will set the company to better and faster production love to share ways of dealing with job related duties
Line Leader/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYFebruary 23, 2016
Management assisted in my speedy promotion. They only wanted me to succeed and for that I am appreciative. Day to day (well night to night) operations were as hectic as you can imagine in a warehouse.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Manufacturer (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 19, 2015
Working at POP Displays enhanced my interpersonal skills in different areas and levels. Being that the job consists of team players I sometimes came across some who actually weren't, which made it a bit difficult for me. Reason being is that you were given a certain amount of supplies that had to be put together in a fashionable time, however, when you have someone who either doesn't want to put the work in or someone who just wants to do everything by themselves to avoid dealing with the person(s) who's making the task difficult to complete it has an impact on everyone. Therefore, I had to come to a agreement with everyone on the team so the job can be done on time. I would have to say my most enjoyable part of the job were the days when we got the job done on time without any complaints because my co workers and I would enjoy each other's company while getting the job done and after.
Pros
Conversing with eachother
Cons
Short Breaks
very dull
Stationary Worker (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYNovember 25, 2014
working for this company was a little challenging. The work was very easy and simple. the part that made it a little challenging is that it was sort of first come first serve kind of job. Being though i lived so far from work it was hard to commute back home if they didn't need me and sent me home. The coworkers were pretty cool and down to earth. I've learned some very interesting information from them as well. I never had much of an interaction with the managers. Another thing i disliked was we didn't get paid for over night differentiation.
It was fun and productive
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYAugust 7, 2014
The job was really nice. It was nice because I was working when it was snowing.
Productive fun place to work
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYFebruary 10, 2014
Its a good job in which your doing different things daily. The environment s very friendly.
Cons
expensive vendor machnes
it not really fun
Active Staffing (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJanuary 28, 2014
we have to assebly the makeup displays and places them in bags. people wasnt really nice i got sick from place tht y quite
Pros
Cons
shot breaks
working with my hands
Line Manager (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJanuary 9, 2014
putting together displays for top cosmetic company's for stores all over the world. iIloved that job
Pros
meeting different people, learning new things
Cons
no health benefits
productive and fun work space
❸ Assist/ helps (Former Employee) –  Tuckahoe Rd, Yonkers, NYDecember 26, 2013
hard consected work for a short period of time. i learn how to work the machines cuting up platic displays models and how to use wrap up each skid after the order was done. co-workers was friendly so was some of the staff. the hardest part of the time working there was having a certian amount of order done in short amount of time but how we enjoyed the time was listen to music sometimes as we work or talk to kill time and get through the work faster.
Pros
travel fee was free supply us with metrocards
Cons
short lunch break, no breaks in between, overwillimly workers
Not a good workplace
warehouse stocking (Former Employee) –  555 tuckahoe RDDecember 7, 2013
I dont like the supervisor they are unprofessional and do everything all out of order
Productive workplace with rush enviroment
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYMarch 19, 2013
A typical day at work consisted to create and made boxes to packed the merchandise and the same time inspected if the merchandise was in good quality to sent it. However I learned how to organized the merchandise and maintained accurate the inventory records and also fixing some of the products. My co-worker were very humble people who help me to make easier my job and to made my job better. In addition to this the hardest part of the job was to been stand up for long time of periods.
Cons
1 short break
Productive Team worker that can work hard.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJuly 12, 2012
Everyday when I went to work having a open mind since the duties would change upon the company requests. In the years that I have worked . I was able to work with the computer system, so I learned how to use the computer in the way that would help all management know what I was doing in the time frame that the company needed.Working with the co workers that I had has helped me to be a team player. I believe that in the end of the day where the job had to be done and some of it wasn't was to continue to work fast but in a safe manner because you may need something done but you have to be safe at the same time. For me the best part of the day is when we all are on top of our game and get the job done together without no one falling behind.