Popeye's Restaurants
1,157 reviews

Popeye's Restaurants Employer Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Cashier/ Kitchen Prep/ Maintenance Worker (Former Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 3, 2015
Management was okay , co-workers worked very well with each other , the hardest part was trying to keep up with all the orders when the store was extremely packed.
very business driven
Cashier (Former Employee), Lauderhill, FLMarch 2, 2015
I worked here as a high school student and there were very inconsiderate of my school schedule and expected me to choose them over my education. work environment was good but there is no work/life balance.
Everyone gets along with each other
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 1, 2015
Pros: everyone gets along
Cons: working shorthanded
Typical day pack orders clean area up dont leave a mess. What I learned is that I learned how to clean better learn to help others out when they needed help. Managment the managers do a good job managing the place if somone is acting out they will let that person know what they did wrong. The co-workers try their best to improve them selves everytime they come back to work they get along with other co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when somone can't make their shift that day is to work without them when no one else can come in . When we get busy and try to keep up thats hard. The enjoyable part is when everyone gets along with eachother and has a good shift and te flow of the shift goes very well.
Popeye's Chicken
Cashier (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 28, 2015
This is a wonderful place to work all the employees are nice everyone is always making jokes. But the managers are crazy sometimes but everything good all around
Upbeat atmosphere
Cook/Server (Former Employee), Alton IlFebruary 28, 2015
We always started the day with a plan. we figured out what we needed for that day. The manager was great. She was a lot of help and was right in there with us doing the same work as us. my co-workers were a pleasure to work with and I would be delighted to work with them again.The hardest part of the job was the down time. It is easier to be busy than to find a way to look busy. I loved the pace in the peak hours.
Fun and Relaxed
Customer service (Former Employee), ChicoppeeFebruary 27, 2015
This place was my first real job. Completely relaxed. Management was on top of everything. We had some angry customers sometimes, but overall people loved our service!
Fast paced working environment
Cook, Food Preparation (Former Employee), Naranja, FLFebruary 25, 2015
I found the job to be like working for a family business as everyone was helpful and pleasant. I took pleasure in working as a team.
great place to work.
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Nashville, TNFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: diversity
Cons: time off for family.
This company was very focused on training and development of people. Popeye's was also big on taking care of their people with great pay and compensation.
For a first job, okay
Crew member (Former Employee), Hanover Park, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: people skills
Cons: angry people, yelling
Introduction to fast food culture is okay. This place is great on learning how to deal with short tempered human beings and responding appropriately. During the summer it gets HOT.
challenging
Cashier (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 21, 2015
I would say this job was the most challenging. ut i was okay beacuse I had a great team behind me. We kept each other busy and with smiles.
always a fun day
Cashier, Front (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 20, 2015
this place I always had ball working here our night staff was the best day staff to I learned everything here I was even able to
Enjoyed workingt Popeye's. Manager wasgreat
Cashier (Former Employee), Omaha, NEFebruary 19, 2015
The crew was fun to work with. They were teaching me many new things like running a .register. I was part of the team and was included in the team responsibilities
good
Manager (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 17, 2015
I enjoyed working with this company. It was a joyful and wonderful place to work and I would recommend it to anyone. If I had not moved from Amarillo, I would probably still be there.
fun work place
Manger (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 17, 2015
Its a good place to get food ,also sit and chat with the workers ,they are very respectful.I like working for this company but it has no benefits
N/A
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Decatur, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Great Place To Work . Nice environment and learning experience .Great Place To Work . Nice environment and learning experience .
Fun and fast-paced work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2015
My job as a assistant manager was to make sure customers left with a smile and would love to come back for a second try. My job was to also make sure my co-workers loved to work with each other and had no troubles with the job or customers.
Cashier
Crew Member (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: discounts on all food, satified customers
Cons: nasty attitudes, shows favortism, stealing
Eight hour shift. Working at a fast pace. Provide friendly customer service skills. Learned how to multi-task. Management was a bit funny acting. Lover serving the customers.
Popeyes Review Summary
Shift Management (Current Employee), Hudson, FLFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: half-off meals, positive work environment, and great teamwork
Cons: n/a paid vacations, n/a annual advances, and n/a work functions
Popeyes and a great company for young adults seeking a flexible schedule for college or high school an education. This company is also continuing to expand in various locations and for anyone seeking to advance may possibly be eligible to inside the company. Popeyes is a great company that is non discriminatory and I feel I am creditable of saying, for someone who has been with company for eight years.
Teenage job
Cashier and Waiter/Waitress (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: recieved a good grade
Cons: the work place had just recently opened
Although I dont remember much about the job, I worked there to maintain a good grade for a Co-op class through Anthis Career Class.
productive
Line Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), illinoisFebruary 12, 2015
friendly atmosphere, learned alot of new skills, co workers were great , not enough hours tho, you really have to learn to work with people whether they are mean or not. friendly environment and you must be a people person and good communicator

1 2 3 4 5