PopSugar Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Needs Work
HR/Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAOctober 28, 2016
Needs work! No diversity within the company and a lot of bullying takes place at this company. I highly recommend that HR and upper management partake in diversity sensitivity training courses and seminars.
Fun, team-oriented workplace.
Department Coordinator, ShopStyle (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 24, 2015
Teams work well cross-departmentally and everyone shows a great amount of respect for each other. POPSUGAR has great work incentives and everyone seems to enjoy contributing to the big picture.
Fun workplace with inspiring people.
Writer/Editor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 30, 2013
POPSUGAR allowed me to combine my love of writing and fashion for 6+ years. I learned so much, including writing witty, attention-grabbing headlines, how to Photoshop beautiful collages, and the workings of social media. I was able to move from fashion to lifestyle/city writing throughout my time there, and through the latter I learned about photography, networked at lots of local events, and interviewed countless celebrities.
Very busy.
Assistant Editor (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAAugust 6, 2013
A typical day involves constant multi-tasking. Be ready to learn because everyone is constantly learning. The hardest part of the job is the hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.