Popular Community Bank Employee Reviews

Productive Workplace
Sales and Service Associate (Current Employee), Bronx, NYMarch 16, 2015
To be productive in a workplace environment is important to have good communication with the co-workers. Working as a team become the company/organization more successful to achieve their goals.
A friendly working environment.
Assistant Vice President/Loan Servicing Department (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 7, 2015
Friendly working environment. Strong support from management and close working relationship among co-workers make it an enjoyable place to work.
Challenging and Great Work Environment
Business Systems Analyst - National Care Center (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great teamwork
Cons: downsizing
Great management team and work environment. Respectful team members and challenging work. Helped me improve communication skills and develop application skills in Excel and Access. Hardest part is downsizing.
good place to work
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 23, 2015
I love working for this company.They provide lots of services to customers.They are very active in the community .Employees are given time off for volunteering.love this company and its people
No opportunities for advancement
Collections Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 21, 2015
I prefer not to review this employer. Numerous regions were closed resulting in a mass layoff.
Fun place to work when you have the right people
Legal & Subpoena Research (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: lunches are short not enough time
its a fun place to work, and every day you learn something new
Good Experience
Teller (Former Employee), Queens, NYDecember 6, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: health care
I am proud I work for a well known institution.
Provide good service to clients and workers.
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 24, 2014
Negotiate settlements and loan modifications on charged-off loans
Great Company to work or.
VP/Commercial Relationship Officer (Current Employee), Rosemont IllinoisNovember 10, 2014
Business Development
Loan origination
Loan review
I love helping clients find a solution to their lending needs.
The hardest part is to decline a loan.
Company that offer room for growth
Consumer Loans Underwriter/Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 9, 2014
Pros: good trainings
Popular Community is a great company to work for. They offer many opportunities to grow within the company. It is very family oriented and flexible with employees.
Productive workplace
Loan Processor (Current Employee), Orlando,October 17, 2014
Positive energy amongst coworkers. Opportunity for advancement for your career. I have grown in my professional life because of working for Popular Community Bank.
Good company to work for
Quality Assurance/Auditing Analyst (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 15, 2014
Good company to work for, great coworkers and management is very nice.
It's a family oriented workplace
Sales Service Banker and Licensed Banker (LBE) (Current Employee), Bronx, NYOctober 7, 2014
Pros: short commute
It is a great place to work, It's a multicultural company. Opportunity to grow and learn.
jobs great
Cash Management/ACH Representative (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILOctober 5, 2014
Good people. But not a lot of career advancement.The company is closing,
Great Place to work
Bank Manager (Current Employee), AnaheimSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: great products
Cons: bank is getting sold
Great place to work. Great supportive management team. I've been there a few years and it's one of the best places I've worked so far.
A personal bank with focus on community needs.
Administrative Assistant/ Loan Processor (Former Employee), Miami Lakes, FLSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: two paid community volunteering days per year.
Overall I enjoyed the eight years spent working at Banco with some really good people.
Great Place To Work
HEAD TELLER (Former Employee), Miami LakesAugust 30, 2014
Pros: uniforms, benefits, close to home
Cons: longer work day
I was a Head Teller with Popular Bank. A typical day at work would start with ordering cash for the work day. Making sure all the tellers had enough supply to take care of the work load. I was also responsible for shipping to iron mountain all the retention documentation. Over see any overrides and questions the tellers had with any transaction in order to prevent losses . Training and roll play so the tellers would be able to listen for possible sales opportunities. I would also open a teller window and take care of more complex transaction as well as business clients. The most enjoyable part of my job was training and roll playing with the tellers and see us meeting our Goals. Hardest part of my job multi task since we are a small branch of 5 staff member including all leaders we had to be able to help the client with teller and new account and also overrides with the tellers. Co workers and management were great...
Good small local Chicago bank
Commercial Credit Analyst/ Portfolio Specialist (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILAugust 7, 2014
Corus Bank which is now MB Financials was a good bank to work for. I started with Corus while I was in high school. I worked part time and they were always willing to give me extra hours when needed. They were very flexible.
great
Bank Teller/ATM Custodian (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 29, 2014
: Fluent in Spanish. Strong numerical and problem solving ability. Keen analytical, verbal and written communications skills. Excellent time management skills and service attitude. Knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point.
Great work family
UNDERWRITER/LOAN OFFICER (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 17, 2014
Very family- like environment, where co- workers care. Very flexible schedules and managers tend to work with you to make sure you have a good work/life balance. Workload is sometimes unsteady, either very busy or very slow.

1 2 3