Populus Group

Populus Group Employee Reviews

Great People
Aftertreatment Calibration Engineer (Former Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 5, 2015
Since this was a contract house, the money was great. The benefits were non-existent and the job was enjoyable. It was a great time.
Fun Place to Work
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee), San Mateo, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Love the people I get to work with. Very flat organization based on being candid and honest. I feel like I could call up the president or any of the leadership of the company just to chat or voice my opinion.

Hardest part of the job is organizing and prioritizing. There are a lot of things that need to get done and by very specific deadlines each week.

Not a well known company, but very well known clients like Visa, eBay and Medtronic.
Worked Remotely So..
IT Systems Analyst I (Former Employee), Work at home.September 5, 2014
Pros: work at home
I like that I was able to work remotely, The team seem professional but I did have a lot of issues getting set up in the first place. After the set up no issues except when I was leaving when we had troubles with time sheets.

I love working at home though and that was part of the deal. So minor technical glyches can be overlooked.
Great problem analysis skills, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently. Strong ability to effectively
System Administrator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 20, 2014
Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
Good organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills. Especially skilled at
building effective, productive working relationships with clients and staff.
Dedicated and driven professional with 4 years’ experience
HEDIS
Temporary Job (Former Employee), Wallingford, CTJune 9, 2014
Contacted provider offices and requested medical records for members. Review of HEDIS measures with office managers and health information management personnel. Knowledge of Verisk Program, Member Medical History Plus and Member Care Workstation.
Contracted Employee - Seasonal
Field Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MI/Kern County, CAMay 2, 2014
Pros: locations/site visits - kern county & los angeles county
Cons: seasonal - temporary
Great company to work for. This position is temporary, contracted to work during open season for federal employees health benefits.
Advocate
Professional Advocate (Current Employee), Santa Fe NMMarch 3, 2014
Pros: flexable
Cons: little communication between populus and i. i have reach out, but have yet to hear from my "connection". i remain optimistic!
I currently help my University, I was required to be hired through the temp agency. Populus is wonderful for the purpose it is serving as of now, I haven't had the opportunity to take advantage of what other work it offers, yet.
Great oppourtunity to learn a new field and expand within my duties.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: the pay was excellent and the training.
Cons: no healthcare and only temporary.
Working for a temporary positioin for Visa was very educational as I did learn a lot of new things and in a new field. I was able to train for many different projects and become proficient enough to train other temps that were just hired on. I had many tasks during the day and was multitasking training to do fraud cases and backup for different departments like the Administrative Assistant and bilingual assistance. The most enjoyable part of the job was to do different things and be able to be in charge of projects to be completed in time.
Good temporary agency
Attorney Editor (Current Employee), Home-basedAugust 23, 2013
I am a temporary employee through Populus Group. The onboarding process went smoothly and the representative I work with is very friendly and professional. The only reason I give less than five stars is that this relates to temporary employment rather than permanent employment.
Great place to learn
Onstar Validation Engineer (Current Employee), Warren, MIMay 28, 2013
The management is good. Very Communicative and great place to learn new things
Good Experience, poor opportunity for success and advancement
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), bellevue WAApril 18, 2013
This company is great for entry level recruiters. there was not an opportunity for advancement and the volume of available quality positions was low. Alot of pressure is put on young recruiters to train new recruiters since attrition is high and there are no senior recruiters in the company.

Populus Group Salaries