Porsche Cars North America

Porsche Cars North America Employer Reviews

Porsche is a Great Company
Sales,Soc Media,Webdesign,Internet Sales+Marketing (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 29, 2013
I love working for Porsche. I have been over to Stuttgart and had a Factory Tour, went on the Fall Grand Tour, toured Weisach which is Porsche's R+D facility, and that is where one of their test tracks is.
Porsche is a Great Company
Awesome vehicles, terrible management
Sales (Former Employee), Porsche Cars North AmericaJune 5, 2013
Pros: great benefits and get togethers in the office
Cons: awful management
My experience working with Porsche Cars North America was a negative one. The vehicles are an amazing machine, the salary and benefits are great, and most of the people are great as well. As for management, I would say RUN! They do not treat their employees well, are closed from new ideas that are not their own and budgets are quite strict. If you are – more... looking for a new career, I'd say look somewhere else. – less
Great company that values employees and the customer
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2013
Great company full of history, great employees, and commitment to the brand.
A prestigious brand to represent!
Presenter / Product Specialist (Current Employee), United StatesMay 9, 2013
I am very fortunate to have been able to represent such a prestigious brand. PCNA employs less than 1,000 people in the United States. My job was to travel across the United States and Canada with the international auto show as a presenter and product specialist. I have met some incredible people along the way and the best part of the job would definitely – more... have to be the new experiences that it has allowed me to create. The hardest part of the job is the repetitiveness, but you get that with most jobs. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the chance to travel to various cities - most of which I have been to at some point in my life, but some of which are new places! – less
A great place to work the company treats their employees right.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2012
Pros: the bonuses were great and 100% medical.
Cons: some of the leadership was not fair or consistient.
A day at work was fast paced and steady, I learned how to be a true logistician. Management was cool although some could have been a lot more balanced in the way they handle employees. I worked with a great group of people. The hardest part of my job was working containers in the winter and the most enjoyable times were all the days I completed.
Always productive and a fun filled work environment with great employee morale.
Product Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2012
Pros: travel to exciting, new places. free perks, upgrades with hotels, etc. meeting new people
Cons: healthcare, traveling for long periods of time, short breaks.
Traveling to marketing events, auto shows, charity events.

Love to travel and meeting new people. Great team and employee morale.

Job duties include:

• Product Specialist/Narrator for National Auto Show Circuit, Marketing Events/Races – Informing attendees of new and current Porsche vehicles and answering all product questions consumers might have.
 – more... Explaining different aspects of the cars including technical information, safety features, price points, cosmetic and luxury features, as well as conducting vehicle walk-arounds.
• Always maintaining a professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times when interacting with attendees.
• Lead generation with current and potential consumers who are highly interested in obtaining more information on the current Porsche product line.
• Take quarterly tests to keep up on the always evolving and industry leading information associated with Porsche vehicles.
• Handle and manage post-auto show/event reports that include event information and consumer feedback.
•Narration includes learning new scripts and delivering them in a clear, upbeat, friendly and informative manner. – less
A challenging internship with a great company
Marketing Research and Analysis Intern (Current Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALApril 2, 2012
Having the opportunity to work as an intern with Porsche Cars North America has been an amazing experience. It allowed to put my marketing research skills to use on a real world project for a large, well known company. I consider it an honor to have worked for Porsche and would recommend the company to anyone looking for a rewarding career in the automotive – more... industry. – less