PORT OF SAN DIEGO Employee Review

View all PORT OF SAN DIEGO reviews

Awesome place, awesome and respectable people.
Office Assistant/ Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 6, 2012
i had to scan documentation into the computer, I also had to do filing. Another task was to answer the phone and transfer calls to my superiors. I had to clean, organize and maintain a positive environment. I enjoy every part of the job.

Other PORT OF SAN DIEGO Employee Reviews

Pretty nice office
Auditor Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2018
I worked in an office with a couple of other employees in the same branch and it was alright. My job as an auditor assistant was very slow paced most of the time since I didn't have much work available for me to do so I had a bit of free time, but usually tried to get other work done when I had time.
Pros
computer work, file management
Cons
can be on the computer for a while, not the most exciting
Difficult to manage the politics and stress
Director of Corporate Learning & Development (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 17, 2017
There are many talented, motivated employees at the Port of San Diego. Many opportunities for growth and challenge. I learned to work with a variety of departments that performed very different functions. When I started, the airport was a part of the Port.
Pros
Highly skilled professionals
Cons
Inconsistent management