Porter Novelli Employee Reviews

Good working environment
Administrative / Talent Acquisition Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2016
Excellent atmosphere to work. There are always meetings and lunch is definitely included. Some of the manager seem to micro-manage which is no the best.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hours of operation
Productive, exciting, position with an opportunity to advance if desired.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 26, 2013
The public relations firm was busy and different everyday. My co-workers, management and clients made it a joy to come to work every day! The hardest part of the job was the month end production. I miss this firm.
Best Company To Work For
Senior Account Executive - Health Care Group (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 29, 2013
I had the privilege of working for Porter Novelli, New York from Aug. 1997-Oct. 2011 where I was a Senior Account Executive in their Health Care Group. PN is a company that truly values their employees and compensate accordingly. They encourage and do an excellent job at facilitating professional development and offer a very "open door," positive culture. Unfortunately, I was forced to leave the company for health reasons but have remained in contact with former colleagues and highly recommend this employer.
Pros
Compensation/Benefits; Professional Development; Excellent Management & work environment
Cons