porter Employee Reviews

I had a good time working here!
Fresh & Co. (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
Learned how to respect my pairs.
Learned how to work in fast paste.
Have a great attitude with my pairs.
Learn how to be a team player.
Commute and keep my team on board with the job.

I had to clean and restock juice,fruits,ice,salt packages, pepper packages, ketchup packages, take out the garbage.

Change the garbage.
Make sure the floor is clean and the tables are clean after customers
are done eating.
Always at work, fast production
Plumbing Apprentice, Mechanical Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 16, 2017
Every morning have a huddle foreman would give us our task I think that's the best way to start a work day, I actually liked it when I was busy and productive it made me fell good about myself, sometimes I would come across challenges but got it done
very good work enviorment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 27, 2016
I really enjoyed working there everyone was very helpful in helping me find way. it was hard to manage everything at first but everyone was so patient and helpful couldn't have asked for better co-wokers and trainers.
Productionve and satisfying workplace
Granger Chevrolet (Former Employee) –  Orange, TXApril 18, 2016
Fast paced environment, delivered and picked up cars in a timely manner, brought customers to various destinations, enjoyed working with co-workers and trying to ensure that customers are satisfied with service delivered.
Porter
Sitter (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INJanuary 1, 2016
This is one of the most unorganized hospitals that I've ever seen. Some of the ER nurses expect security to transport urine specimens..the floor nurses call for security for minor things .. They don't train you properly and expect you to know the job. They try to set you up to fail . Do get me wrong I met some truly nice nurses that care about the patients, and some great housekeepers , but there are too many crabs in the barrel there .
Pros
I get to go home
Cons
Coworkers, lack of training
Fast Paced and Friendly Enviroment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEDecember 31, 2015
I filed lots of papers and shredded lots of papers. I rearranged the whole basement full of file cabinets. It was tough some days but I made it through every day.
Cons
Management doesn't care about patients or associates.
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  RegionalSeptember 2, 2015
This hospital doesn't care about anything except how they can pad their pockets. Every department is short staff those that are working don't have time for a potty break in an 8-12 hour shift.
Pros
Actual people taking care of patients and support staff really do care.
Cons
Short staff uncaring upper management
Acute care hospital staffed by very caring people.
RN Pediatrics,, NICU, nurse Diabetic educator (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INNovember 2, 2014
Employees open and caring. Work together to give best care possible.
very good to employees
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Decatur, INApril 15, 2014
thunderbird incouraged fun at work. They had music playing loud all the time and even the bosses joke around with you.
Pros
awsome to employees
Cons
fiberglass makes you itch
Low Pay, not many benefits, stressful
Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 21, 2014
The hardest part of the job was the endless time demands. There was no advancement opportunities.
Pros
Located on bus route
Cons
Stressful, low pay, bad benefits
Fast paced, high volume work environment
Claims Manager/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 20, 2013
Typically I would review cases daily. Prepare all cases for trial by drafting discovery responses, investigating insurance coverages and liability. Primarily worked on medical malpractice cases, requesting medical records and completing detailed chronological summaries. Extensive customer service daily updating clients on the status of the cases and obtaining information from them to prepare for trial.

Learned about the entire plaintiff litigation process and the anatomy of a law suit. Enjoyed the fast paced level associated with trials and the coordination of witnesses and documentation.

Additionally, I learned how to successfully negotiate settlement of liability cases from the plaintiff's side (was an insurance claims adjuster for 15 years). The most difficult part of this position was learning to anticipate what each of the attorneys would need on each case since this was a new field of work for me.
Pros
Somewhat flexible work place, ability to work at home on ocassion.
Cons
High pressure stress levels at times with very little training.