Portera Rehabilitation is growing company that is looking for a professional, courteous, and responsible individual who is goal oriented and self motivated.
- Ensure all claims are submitted with a goal of zero errors
- Verifies completeness and accuracy of all paper claims prior to submission
- Accurately Post all insurance payments by line item.
- Timely follow up on insurance claim denials, exceptions or exclusions.
- Complete assigned tasks in timely fashion.
- Prepare and process refunds with necessary documentation and submit to Account Manager for approval.
- Utilize monthly aging accounts receivable reports to follow up on unpaid claims aged over 30 days.
- Make necessary arrangements for medical records requests, completion of additional information requests, etc. as requested by insurance companies
- Respond to inquiries from insurance companies, patients and providers. Regularly meet with Ownership/management to discuss and resolve reimbursement issues or billing obstacles.
- Regularly attend weekly staff meetings and continuing educational sessions as requested.
- Perform additional duties as requested by Supervisory or Management team
- Collects delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients; monitoring payments; following up with patients when payment lapses occur
- Utilize collection agencies and small claims court to collect accounts by evaluating and selecting collection agencies; determining appropriateness of pursuing legal remedies.
- Process Insurance and authorization verifications
- Patient Intake and scheduling as needed
- Front Desks Coverage as needed
Indeed - 20 months ago
Portera Rehabilitation is a growing Outpatient therapy company. We provide physical therapy , occupational therapy and speech therapy in...