Are you a “people person” looking for a satisfying part time position?
Portfolio Resident Services is a non-profit organization and the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive resident services programs. As a Resident Services Coordinator, you will be an integral member of our team of 160+ Resident Services Coordinators impacting lives at more than 190 communities throughout Texas, Mississippi and Colorado by facilitating our Good Neighbor Program, which has been designed and refined for 15 years. PRS is a self sustained nonprofit and is not dependent upon grant funding.
The Resident Services Coordinator facilitates our program through classes and activities at a multi-family apartment community. Our program provides a variety of activities/classes which includes but not limited to afterschool programs, scholastic tutoring sessions, recreational activities, health and nutrition resources, computer classes, social events and financial literacy classes in order to promote personal and community development.
Experience and Qualifications Desired
- Experience in education, social work, or a related field; a history of dedicated community involvement/volunteer experience in lieu of work experience will be considered;
- Must be available 3-4 days per week especially during afternoon hours;
- Ability to work independently and excellent time management skills are essential;
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Office;
- Must have home computer, access to email and capability to do light printing;
- Knowledge of local community resources;
- Previous experience working with youth preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree or degree in progress desired.
To apply for this position, please reply to this posting, attaching your resume.
Ad Details: Two locations available.
Baytown working 40 hours per month or Pasadena working 53 hours per month.