Are you looking for a part-time job that you can sink your 'heart' into?
As a Resident Services Coordinator with Portfolio Resident Services, you will be an integral member of the nation’s leading provider of services to residents of affordable multi-family housing properties. Our team of over 140 Resident Services Coordinators is impacting lives at more than 175 communities throughout Texas, Mississippi and Colorado, through our Good Neighbor Program – a creative and diverse program that provides learning enrichment, life skills and cultural diversity.
A Resident Services Coordinator works on-site at the apartment community, where they are charged with facilitating the Good Neighbor Program by facilitating classes and activities, as well as marketing the program to the residents. For more information on the Good Neighbor Program, please view our website: www.portfolioresidentservices.org.
This position requires:
- Must be available on average 3-4 days per week especially during morning and afternoon hours.
- Previous experience working with the senior population strongly desired.
- Degree or degree in-progress (preferred)
- Experience in education, social work, or a related field; a history of dedicated community involvement/volunteerism in lieu of work experience will be considered.
- Access to a computer and the internet
To apply for this position, please reply to this posting, attaching your resume.
Ad details: 69 hours per month