Currently seeking an entry-level Service Advisor to join our team!!!
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 1-3 years related experience in a heavy duty truck dealership, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Service Advisor is the first point of contact for service-related heavy duty truck customers and technicians. This position directs service technicians, determines performance problems and customer services requests, acts as a liaison between the customer and technicians, works with warranty department and service contract coverage, develops estimates, writes repair orders, and maintains customer rapport and all service records.
- Greet customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Obtain and record accurate customer truck information.
- Dress customer's vehicle with appropriate key tag and seat cover.
- Obtain customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Obtain customers method of payment including PO's.
- Handle telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
- Fax estimates to those customers who require them prior to giving a PO or authorization.
- Notify the customer that the job is complete with a final invoice for pricing.
- Update every assigned customer before shift ends.
- Keep work area clean.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Must be a team player.
- Maintain safe work environment.
- Maintain professional appearance.
Education and/or Experience:
- REQUIRED: 1-3 years related experience in a heavy duty truck dealership, and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to pass a required company background check (7years) and pre-employment drug screen
McCoy Freightliner is committed to providing superior service to our customers, and that starts with having well trained, quality conscious employees. If you have experience in a heavy duty truck vehicle service department and are looking to become part of a growing, stable, and dynamic company, send your resume. A great career move is just an email away.
McCoy Freightliner offers a rewarding career with a generous benefit package including paid vacation, and holiday pay; health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, a great 401(k) with employer match, along with an industry leading wage, in a flat rate shop giving a higher earning potential.
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS THAT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS.
************ PHONE CALLS ARE NOT ACCEPTED *** DUE TO THE NUMBER OF APPLICANTS ONLY EMAIL OR FAXED RESUMES ARE ACCEPTED****************