Portland Habilitation Center needs Janitorial Supervisors to direct work crews on federal, state, county and private service contracts during evening and overnight shifts. These are full-time positions with benefits; wage is $2400 to $2600 a month, depending on experience.
- Supervise up to 25 employees working in up to 20 different buildings,
- Be the primary point of contact with customers regarding quality of service,
- Have the ability to function within and apply budget constraints (FTE’s and supplies),
- Carry a pager 24/7 (except prearranged situations, such as vacations).
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 yrs supervisory or management experience,
- Have the ability to supervise a janitorial crew of 25 or more,
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills,
- Applicant must be able to read, write and speak English,
- Possess computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Janitorial experience a plus. Experience working with people with disabilities preferred, but not required.
**Additionally, applicant must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record, pass a pre-employment drug UA, and have the ability to pass a stringent criminal background check, as this position requires security clearances.
*******APPLICATIONS ARE REQUIRED ALONG WITH THE RESUME******
How to apply
Please submit a completed application and your resume to PHCNW—e-mail your materials to the address you will find on our website, www.phcnw.com, or fax to (503) 256-8665. Applications will also be accepted by mail: Please mail to 5312 NE 148th Avenue, Portland, OR 97230. Sorry, we cannot accept your resume unless it is accompanied with a completed application.
If you would like to download an application, you can access one from our website:
http://www.phcnw.com, click on “CAREERS”. Applications are also available at our office. When applying, please be sure to indicate Position # BM04 on your cover sheet or application.
For more information about PHCNW, please visit our website at www.phcnw.com. If you
have any questions about this position, please call 1-800-874-7917, and ask for extension 181.
is an Affirmative Action,
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please remember when emailing submitting applications to list the position which you are applying for. One application or resume per position.