Posner Industries Employee Reviews

Not very well run
Inside Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  capital heights mdSeptember 30, 2015
Broken promises, minimal training, zero advancement.
zero benfeits, zero 401k. this company has nothing to
offer future employees, the morale at this company was
dismal when I started and dismal when I left..
Pros
most employess were easy to work with
Cons
see review comments
I loved working for Posner Industries. Extremely challenging job!
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDAugust 14, 2015
During a period of management and cultural transition in the Company I managed a number of difficult issues and challenges, including implementation of a major Company-wide IT upgrade. I worked hand-in hand with accounts receivable/payable specialists. I worked hard on cleaning up the aging report and keeping accounts up to date. Implemented new policies for all departments and provided an accounting manual for the new system. I worked across all levels within the company, from entry-level employees to senior managers, as well as with the board of directors. I enjoyed working for Posner's. It was quite the challenge and an excellent resume builder. The hardest part of my job was knowing when to stop working.
Pros
Wonderful resume builder and the hardest challenge in my life!
Cons
Worked as an independent contractor out of state.
Upbeat nice environment
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  charlotte hall MDApril 17, 2012
Starting the work day we would pull all the charts for the patients seen that day. I would greet patients and go over treatments to be done that day. I would assist with the doctors and therapy. When patient was done I would recieve co-payments if do. I filled out patient review charts, input information into computer, and file charts when completed. I learned a lot of medical information, from medical terms, health, insurance companies, how many things you can fix with chiropratic therapy instead of medicine which was nice to see. My co-workers were friendly, and helpful. I enjoyed many parts of my day, intereacting with the patients, and making there time at therapy enjoyable. I myself got therapy at work, for my back, neck, and jaw, which was nice because I could do it at work and it made me feel better.
Pros
hour for lunch, happy environment, nice people, lots of learning, no weekends
Cons
no benefits
Company has been in Business 50+ years
Sales Rep. (Current Employee) –  Capital Heights, MdMarch 5, 2012
OK company. Is a stable company. Does not have a Sales Manager.
Pros
work with out supervision
Cons
not much management support