Post Holdings Employee Reviews

Nice company to start with
Business Intelligence Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 9, 2017
Post is a good company to start with. I have worked as intern over there, the culture was good. But i felt team was not so effective in communicating.
Great place to work, but you will work
Packaging Team Member (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJune 9, 2017
Lots of overtime in a union shop. Good people to work with. Most of the managers are good people, but there are a few snakes in the grass. If I stayed in Battle Creek, I never would've left.
Pros
Great money to be made
Cons
Lots of overtime or layoffs...no inbetween
Grat brands and strong financial support
Senior Vice President Business Development (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 19, 2017
Over all a really good experience. Company has a strong financial focus and takes good care of its employees. However it is a holding company so brands can be sold at any time.
active, fun, and opportunity for advancement
CRO/Roasting Supervisor Fill (Former Employee) –  Fitzgerald, GAJanuary 17, 2017
I loved working in the Control room. I liked putting in data, and dealing with different people and areas through out the company. Fair in opportunity to advance.
Pros
Good benefits, job growth
Cons
lack of comminication
Productive and fun workplace with great coworkers
Developer / Lead Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 17, 2016
One of the best parts of my workday was interacting with my coworkers. We would hold discussions about upcoming technologies and how we could incorporate them into our workload. The hardest part of the job was that all my coworkers were located in St. Louis, MO. Since I worked out of my home in Utah I would only get to see them in person once every couple of months.
great experience
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  CASeptember 7, 2016
The sales team was great to work with. For the most part employees are helpful and willing to teach you a thing or two. A great company to work for with full benefits.
Package Operator (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNSeptember 7, 2016
It is great job for someone that does not mind working 12 hour rotating shifts. Good benefits and quarterly profit sharing.
Disorganized and bad work environment
Manufacturing technician (Former Employee) –  Eugene OregonAugust 20, 2016
No air conditioning or air circulation in production. very hot on the production floor not including the ovens.
I worked there as a technician for two years and I come with a long technical background, yet I was treated like a complete idiot and outsider.
No opportunities for advancement and training and support is extremely lacking.
Pros
The pay was good
Cons
Management is very disorganized and turnover is very high in all departments
Fun job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 19, 2016
The only good part of working for Post was the awesome people I got to work with. Since they never intended to keep the plant we never had a chance for advancement or learn new things. Basically It SUCKED!
Pros
Cons
Company lied, Management had severe favorites issue, most time spent cleaning.
Automative manufacturing equipment
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMay 31, 2016
I enjoyed working on the production equipment. The equipment is new and computerized. A typical day at work was responding to trouble calls and performing preventive maintenance. I learned more about food processing and GMP's.
Pros
Compensated well for work done.
Cons
12 hour night shift only shift available to work
Good work environment but long hours
Technician (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMay 19, 2016
This is a good place to work. Salary and benefits are great. Working 12 hour shifts are tiring, along with a rotating schedule.
Pros
Salary and benefits are good
Cons
12 hour shifts are tiresome along with the work schedule
A good place to work for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 13, 2016
Good work life balance. Provides employees with tools for learning on the job and workshop training. Productive and fun workplace. Has positive outreach to the community engaging employees in volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity and Morristown Soup Kitchen. Also provides employee's children annual exposure to corporate business operations. Celebrates monthly birthdays of employees for morale booster and better work productivity.
Pros
The company gives employees free promotional items
Cons
The company must update IT systems
Great Job Culture
IT Site Admin / PC/LAN Analyst (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 5, 2016
Great environment to work, very challenging position and busy environment; but, people is friendly, flexible, respectful and understandable.
Pros
Great Job Culture
Cons
Great company hated to see the Modesto Plant close.
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Modesto CAOctober 3, 2015
Corp big shots closed the plant, their loss. Modesto Plant was a great place to work. Corp politics at their best, no reason to close a plant that was successful and keep other plants open that are NOT in the USA!
Pros
Great place to work.
a good company to work for
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MISeptember 30, 2015
A good place to work, where the culture is awesome. A place where people are always willing to help out. getting an hour break was a plus as well.
Pros
everybody was very nice and always helpful.
Engaging and Safe place to work.
Sanitation/Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 18, 2015
My time with Post was short (less than a year) but during that time the company was sportive in safety, process improvement, employee recognition, and great pay.
Pros
Great pay and compensation with a positive work environment
Cons
Post bought our company with the intent in my opinion to close the doors, Post uses co-packers and does not hold on to factories.
Great money
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIAugust 5, 2015
I made $15.50 an hour at Post and it felt great. The hour were the down fall of the job, 12 to 16 hour days and I am a mother a five year old and in the middle of custody battle so I was unable to perform the way that I know I could while I was there.
Pros
Discount on cereal
Cons
Short breaks and drama
Great place to work - but moving out of NJ
Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 23, 2015
Headquarters being relocated to Minnesota.

Management at Post Foods is incredible - innovative and motivating. Allow employees to manage their own workload and oversee projects from start to finish.
Family environment good place to work
Nutrition and Regulatory Scientist (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIMay 20, 2015
Post Foods is a good place to work which still has family values and isn't overrun with corporate issues. A typical work day is meeting with coworkers discussing daily agenda and planning team work.
Pros
family environment
Cons
future onsure
Fast paced
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIApril 15, 2015
-Great opportunity to make a great product!
-The company offers great benefits and compensation.
-The hardest part of the job is the amount of time away from family and friends.
-The most enjoyable part of this job is working with great employees!
-I have learned that while the employees have a union and strict guidlines on how shceduling and overtime is done that they will do anything for a great leader including doing assigned tasks that they typically would not do.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Maybe one weekend a month off and not sticking to the vacation agreement that was offered

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Post Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.