Post Holdings

Post Holdings Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Battle Creek, MIApril 15, 2015
Pros: Compensation
Cons: Maybe one weekend a month off and not sticking to the vacation agreement that was offered
-Great opportunity to make a great product!
-The company offers great benefits and compensation.
-The hardest part of the job is the amount of time away from family and friends.
-The most enjoyable part of this job is working with great employees!
-I have learned that while the employees have a union and strict guidlines on how shceduling and overtime is done that they will do anything for a great leader including doing assigned tasks that they typically would not do.
A great group of people to work with.
Technician (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARMarch 13, 2015
The worst part of working at post is the 12 hr swing shift. The best part is the team work. The management at post are supportive and helpful. I learned that coworkers are like family.
Did not enjoy my time with Post
Warehouse (Current Employee), Britt, IowaJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: decent pay for area. can schedule own breaks but don't always get one.
Cons: terrible management which makes the whole plant unhappy
I worked in the warehouse on third shift. I was the first and only woman that had ever been hired to do this type of job. It made me feel so happy for the women there when they'd come up to me and say "It's so awesome we have a woman in the warehouse finally!" The first shift warehouse person treated me horrible. He called me names like FB and SB. I went to Human Resources about it everytime. Nothing was done. I talked to the plant manager. Nothing was done. I finally learned to shut my mouth and endure it until I found a different job. This is my last week with them. I was from day one treated differently because I was a woman in the warehouse. Doing what they considered a man's job and a lot of them didn't like that I did it just as good as they did. The coworkers on my shift for the most part were great. I will miss seeing them. Had it not been for all the harassment I enjoy working in a warehouse. Loading and unloading trailers. The ESL machine can be challenging to keep up with when a pallet is coming out every five minutes and you're expected to be doing five other jobs at the same time, but it makes an eight hour shift fly by. Management is HORRIBLE. Starting with the Plant Manager. When I started in 2014 I thought he was a great guy. Always asked people how they were doing. The longer I was there the less I saw him doing that. The Human Resource girl is one of those pretty nice girls... TO YOUR FACE, and only to your face. I've never talked to one employee that is happy with her and how she deals with things. Because she doesn't,. She is pure evil and will do whatever she can to get rid of you if you stand up for yourself too much. A supervisor that had worked at this plant for almost twenty years was fired two weeks ago. He was the only supervisor that had a good head on his shoulders. When he got fired I knew it was time to get out of there. I'd had enough.
Wonderful Place
Assistant HR Manager (Former Employee), Stockton, CADecember 3, 2014
I enjoyed working for Post Holdings. Although the company did not stay open for an extended amount of time after I started, I enjoyed my time there.
Great team and work enviroment
Operations Technician (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARMay 4, 2014
You are your own person and responsible for your own actions and work, but team work is still a key factor.
Temporary Assignment
Human Resources/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: paid lunches to be taken anytime between 11am and 1pm. friendly working atmosphere.
Cons: the job was only temporary.
This was a temporary assignment that lasted about 9 weeks. The assignment was to help implement the roll out of new attendance policies.
Great Place to work with Great people and Great Management
Customer Accounting Coordinator/DRM Associate (Current Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 18, 2013
My job is busy, but we will still have fun. I process my checks, then my orders and answer emails. My co-workers are great and everyone gets along. We do not have micro managers.
Company now Public and on the move with Aquasitions
VP Sales Diversified Channels Responsibilities (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJOctober 24, 2013
Versatile, passionate, senior level sales executive, with extensive experience in the consumer packaged goods industry, delivering targeted results, improving return on sales and transforming businesses. Best part of my job is to Drive Sales and Profits.
Great place to work,learned alot, and made good money. Love it.
janitor, machine oper. custodian, sub forman (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 25, 2012
Pros: very good money
Cons: alot of overtime which isent all that bad.
It was a joy to go to work, I mostly work in process ,and had a lot of different jobs, and alot of training. Management and co workers were great.Most of the jobs were interesting,for you were always learning something. I have nothing but the best to say about Post.
Clean work enviroment
Production worker (Current Employee), Niagara FallsFebruary 7, 2012
Pros: good wages
Cons: not very secure because of layoffs
Clean work enviroment with good break times. Scheduling is a problem due to production requirements are not steady. There are a lot of layoffs and shift changes weekly. The wages are above average for the area of Niagara because its a union shop.

About Post Holdings

Post Holdings, Inc. is committed to doing business ethically and to fully complying with all applicable laws and regulations. – Read more