Post Properties

Post Properties Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: All Post employees are amazing, Post takes care of their employees
Cons: No lunch break, work weekends, doesn't pay great
Dealing with all spectrums of customer service. Management and the company is amazing and the culture is great! Post cares so much about their employees, their overall health, fitness, personal life, and everything!
Great Place to Work
Property Monitor/ Make Ready Tech (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 21, 2015
My days are always busy and productive. I enjoy keeping Post Brook Haven looking Beautiful. The staff is great and I enjoy the small interactions I have with everyone.
Good training
Property Manager (Former Employee), NCApril 14, 2015
I worked for Post for 13 years and really enjoyed it. For the most part, the culture is one of support and incentives are good. I loved my coworkers, they were like my family. That culture changed over the years, and not as much confidence or appreciation was given to long term employees - the bottom line seemed more important.
a brief insight and history of life at my company
Lead Supervising Engineer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: salery was okay, and benefits was great, the everyday people i worked with, were excellent and great team players.
Cons: cannot depend or rely on management, they are not very truthful or honest with you, they tell you one thing and do something else.management is sneaky and secretive
Everyday was busy and enjoyable , I've always had great team players which made things run smoothly , Its not the company that it once was . Over the last 20 years the company is moving in a down slide motion at this point in time . I have a bad feeling that this company will eventually go belly up ..due to no sense of corporate organization . A company that was once the elite , is no longer the case .. its as if , no one is sure of what they are doing anymore , which will lead to the demise of the company . I feel this is sad because it was such a great company and a great company to work for . I fear for so many of the employees there , for as , so many of them feel and know the same thing as i ..... The job itself , was not hard at all, probably one of the easiest jobs for one to have , Was always looking for new challenges to achieve . The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that you had dependable and easy going co workers , that knew what they were doing on the job at all times .Safety is key in this job , and once that is known and achieved with your co-workers , all is fine .
Post
Resident Relations Specialist/ Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 18, 2014
Cons: poor pay. tough to advance
Great company, poor pay. The management team is great. Trying to make me write a review on a company will simply make me not want to use this site. This is a waste of my time.
Best Management company in Georgia
Senior Leasing and Assistant Business Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 21, 2014
Pros: rewards for hiting goals monthly
Cons: n/a
Show the property to new clients and lease apartments.

Fair housing, OSHA guidelines, apartments laws etc.

Great management team, superb training program

Great bunch of people to work with

Competing against 45 other properties to make senior leasing agent.

Monthly activities getting the resident involved with charity
Sit and wait all day
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: stable environment, bonuses, laid-back
Cons: work weekends, 95% desk job, base-pay
Can be pretty boring especially if you aren't a self-starter. You usually wait for people to call or visit, walk them through the property and available apartment and try to sell them on living at your property. Bonuses weren't horrible but co-workers could easily "steal" your lease if the person came back on a day when you weren't there or stepped away from your desk.

Usually worked weekends and sometimes holidays. Not typical to stay late so it's a great job for someone wanting something stable
Good job for recent college grads
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Arlington, VAJune 11, 2014
Great company to work for if you just graduated from college.
excellent company to work for
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 27, 2014
Pros: being in central atlanta
Work orders, I also moved from different properties to help out.I learned alot from all the different properties
Management was great and the co workers were wonderful.
I don't really think there was a hard part of this job, we worked as a team. The team work and the residents
Great Place to work.
Heating Air Ventilation Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2014
Pros: $400 truck allowance, two vacations a year after 90 days.
Cons: on call for more than one property 3 is the max.
Great place to work over all. Busy days but Pay is GOOD!

Typical Day here is pretty busy, but you learn a lot of skills that you can take with,its good maintenance engineers here.
people are nice
Assistant / Lead Technician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: on call
everyday is different.seems like a family environment.lot of old timmers.
Great Company that cares about their employees
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 24, 2013
Pros: black fridays off. free lunches a few times a month. the office is closed sundays.
Cons: must work some saturdays.
Great employee benefits. Excellent training. Limited growth opportunities unless you are willing to relocate.
Leasing Consultant
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 23, 2013
Being in sales for Post Properties was a lot of fun! Post Properties is a great company to work for. The negative about a leasing consultant position is working on Saturdays (hard during football season:)
Great place to work and there training is top notch
Lead engineer (Current Employee), Centreville, VAMay 6, 2013
Working here is awsome you have to fix something new evey day and the staff is awsome. I like interacting with the residents to make them fill more like they are at home rather then just renting a space. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to help and train others to be lead engineers and to be the best they can be.
ver customer oriented
Assistant Engineer (Current Employee), Addison, TXMarch 10, 2013
Working there is very statisfying knowing that you were able to fix any problem for a resident and keeping everything happy for all involved.