post

post Employer Reviews

The workplace was excellent on all terms, Social as well as professional front. It took care of we employees and guests to an excellent level.
Assistant Purser, Front Desk (Current Employee), Miami, USAOctober 8, 2014
Pros: i was all elected as the best caller and customer service staff
Cons: a lot of bitter feelings from other colleagues at work being the best at what i did.
Day 1 felt like its already over, everything was barging in like rocket science and I was in the learning process. Then it immediatly felt a change not only in the way I felt but the way of adaptibility. It began with a new sense of life at work. The above companies I worked for made me feel like yes I Love what I do and I want to continue in this feild – more... for a lifetime ofcourse with progress. My Colleagues were amazingly welcoming and they made it not only a better place to work but an excellent place to also be at. It was tought at times when I had irrate guests over the phone who would not understand what we offered, probably they didnt understand the terminology that we shared. That gave me a challenge to improve on understanding others and being understood. I was an expert then, that probably brought the best day in my life where I was as to train to lead a team. I was about to be promoted and everything felt like everything would be a piece of cake. However, I moved out for better prospects and And yes I can vouch and say it outloud today that it brought out the best role in me with excellence in what I do, not because I know the job, because, I am Confident in what I do. – less
Excellent representation
Project Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: great pay rate to start
Cons: the commute is terrible but i understood that going in.
From the time I was contacted about a potential contract position, to the time I started it, was about two weeks. I interviewed on a Wednesday and got an offer, via IG, the same day.

The recruiter was very friendly, responsive to my inquires and careful to make sure my interests and background qualifications matched the opportunity. Her representation – more... was key to landing this position, quickly and relatively painlessly. – less
Very Communicative and very helpful agency
Mattel Head Quarters (Former Employee), caSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: communicative, positive attitude always, get you work very quickly
Cons: none that i can think of
Insight Global Is a very helpful agency

There always doing there best of there ability to get you a job right away and setup your necessary needs to apply for the position
I have never once been ignored by this agency there very communicative. the employees there make you feel like your there number 1 priority
Congenial workplace
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Roseland, NJSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: nice coworkers
Cons: management out of touch
Busy typical law firm
No consistent management
Management sporadic
Lack of responsibility on part of many people
For the most part pleasant environment
Great start!
I.T (Current Employee), Orlando,FlSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: location, communication, friendliness, benefits.
The women I worked with showed much support at effort to get me into my new position! Very well communication and even giving me updates as the time passed!
Great Company to work for
Tech Support (Current Employee), MinneapolisSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free parking, free gym
Great job at Honeywell, good people and training. Great opportunity to go permanent
Insight Global - very satisfied!
Online Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: none yet
I have been contacted by many recruiting companies through out my career and am confident in saying that Insight Global is the best, especially when it comes to customer care and follow through.

Just last week I had an issue with a time sensitive process that I found incomplete on Saturday morning. I quickly sent an email to my contact to ensure she – more... would see it first thing Monday morning so we could address the issue. I had a response from her in my inbox in less than 5 minutes. My contractor went over and beyond and I truly appreciate it. – less
Great People
Network Engineer Intern (Current Employee), Scottsdale AzAugust 20, 2014
Pros: pros: communication, informative, helpful
Great communication skills used on behalf of my recruiter. Was very professional and showed genuine concern on my placement into a job I would enjoy.
Great people
Data entry (Current Employee), Denver.COJuly 30, 2014
Pros: great job recommendations
The staff were friendly professional and knowledgeable of the work they do.
Great Company
Field Technician (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great communications efforts by all reps. by keeping everyone informed on status.
Cons: i experienced a minor issue with setting up my new profile at the organizations home base. however, this was easily resolved by the time i reached back home
The team effort within Insight was very helpful and compassionate from beginning to end, from taking the time to understand your goals to making sure you’re a perfect fit to the organization. Understanding the clients’ needs and matching them with the right skills, is their focus. The team took time out to make sure I understood what was at stake, and – more... assisted me in promoting my strengths when it came to the interviewing process. They really cared about matching the right person with right organization. My rep and her team were excellent in keeping the dialogue going back and forth from beginning to end. – less
Well run contract company with excellent staff
Senior QA (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 1, 2014
Working for Insight Global is a comfortable experience. They placed me quickly in a good position for good pay, and worked through a full time for me as well. Their recruiting and back office staff are great. I highly recommend them.
Exciting assignments
Technical Writer/ Infrastructure Analyst (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJune 26, 2014
Pros: great hourly wages and insurance coverage. much better than most other placement agencies.
I moved to Minneapolis over two years ago and Insight Global has placed me in three amazing positions. I like working as a contractor and the odds of consistently finding such great jobs has increased since Insight Global started representing me.
Helpful and Professional Company
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Maryland Heights, MOJune 22, 2014
Pros: intelligent employees, good location
Cons: parking garage difficult to navigate first couple times
While I have not yet officially started the job that I got through Insight Global, the process leading up to my start date has been smooth and rather painless. Questions are answered very quickly and thoroughly. I look forward to working with Insight Global over the next few months.
Great matchmaker for me and employer
Project Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 20, 2014
Super quick turn around from initial phone contact. Very helpful preparing for interview. Continuous follow-up and never left in the "dark". I was contacted by Insight Global and was quickly and smoothly hired. All good so far and looking at this as a long term relationship.
Great staff, great agency! Thanks Insight Global!
Contract Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 10, 2014
Pros: weekly compensation, great recruiters, perfect job
Cons: none!
Insight Global launched me into the next phase of my career by getting me in to a contract-to-hire position at a well known organization in the Dallas area. Staff is great. My recruiter is always available when needed. Can't say anything negative about them.
Great Staff, Very Helpful And Professional
Technician (Current Employee), OrlandoMay 23, 2014
Pros: great staff, clean, neat office space
My day today has been great so far. I have no complaints.
The staff here in the Orlando office is wonderful. Very polite and EXTREMELY professional. My recruiter has been great throughout this whole process, very helpful and got through the process very quickly and easily. any question I had he answered with efficiency..
I am very pleased
Insight Global is a Great agency that can help
Tech Support Network & Applications Representative (Current Employee), SAn Diego CAMay 21, 2014
Pros: guaranteed to get hired on
Insight Global is a great agency that can help you find a decent paying job. I was lucky enough to be assigned to a job that I loved. Going to work was more than just a job, it was a part of my life that I enjoy and my co-workers were also my friends.I like to give Thanks to my recruiters Kelly O’Connor and Candyce Chilson.

Thank you again for giving – more... me such a great opportunity. I really value the time that I spent working with Insight Global. – less
Great company to work with
biztalk developer (Current Employee), austin, TXMay 10, 2014
Right from the beginning, the people at Insight Global have been professional, helpful and transparent about the whole process. They are always available to answer any questions and/or help with any issues that require attention. Great work ethics.
Professional Recruiter
Solidworks Designer (Current Employee), CincinnatiMay 2, 2014
Insight Global placed me as a contractor doing technical software work. Insight Global represented me well and was able to negotiate salary and benefits. Professional attitude, fast response time, overall a good group to represent you.
Professional, Quick, and Zero problems!
Wire Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 1, 2014
Cons: i am overqualified for the job, and wages was low. this may not be ig's fault as orlando's economy may be bad.
This company was able to place me very quickly. Any problems I had the company was able to take care of it smoothly, and minutes after the email was sent. Getting to employers business was easy as the directions they gave was easy to follow.

1 2 3 4

About post

The Washington Post Company is a diversified education and media company. The Company’s Kaplan, Inc. (Kaplan) subsidiary – Read more