Talented freelance UX designer required to work on fun, interesting web projects.
You'll work on web apps for huge audiences alongside clients including Google, YouTube, News International, PayPal and other agencies such as BBH and Mother.
This role will see you working as part of a friendly, expert team. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive.
You'll gather evidence and present analysis through wireframes, user journeys and other documents that will underpin prototypes, graphic design and development, informed by user tests where appropriate.
You'll be instrumental to shaping multiple parallel projects from inception, and you'll generate, discover and confidently communicate new ideas, working collaboratively.
This is a freelance role starting ASAP.
- Designing detailed wireframes and user journeys
- Undertaking user research
- Presenting concise written analysis and recommendations
- Working collaboratively with clients, developers & creatives
Big pluses for experience with:
- Responsive design
- UI design for large-scale apps
- Working in an agency-style environment
- Google Analytics
Pay & benefits:
- Competitive day rate
- Free lunch (and breakfast & dinner at some clients)
- A cover letter
- Your CV, portfolio and references
- Wireframes, analysis and other documentation (where confidentiality allows)
- Any examples of research you can share
- Sample URLs and details of your involvement
- Details of your availability
Drop us an email - if we like what we see we'll get back to you quickly to arrange to have a cup of tea and a chat.
Please don't call. If (one day) we need you, we'll be in touch.
We will not engage with cold-calling or emailing agencies in any way.