Poudre Valley Health System

Poudre Valley Health System United States Employee Reviews

High excitement/ High Pace
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COJanuary 29, 2014
Performed tasks under pressure in Operating Room

Oversaw ordering and control of surgical implants

Recorded and analyzed daily controls and biological tests

Inventorying Surgical equipment

Coordinating supplies for surgeries

Assisting with training new personnel
Patient Assistance Representative (Former Employee), Poudre Valley Health SystemOctober 10, 2013
I typically worked a 12 hour shift 7pm to 730am for 3 days each week. My position included patient receiving, registration, demographic information, insurance information and verification, collection of co-pays, co-insurance, eligibility screening for financial assistance and all other duties as required.
Great team in accounts payable
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COAugust 20, 2013
Pros: flexible working hours
Cons: working long hours
The accounts payable team at Poudre Valley Health system was the best team. We all worked together for the better of our organization along with covering each others work loads when absent. I processed between 80-85 invoices daily, phone and e-mail contact with out side vendors and interdepartmental staff. The hardest part of this position was working 60-65 hours a week. I enjoyed working with the team of 5 individuals as we made each day the best possible by telling jokes and being supportive to each other.. Management for our area assisted our team giving us guidance through the transition of the merger between Poudre Valley and University of Denver Hospital. The position has allowed me to learn more about the medical accounting field.
Large company
Coding Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Collins, COFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: occassional barbeques for the employees
Cons: getting too big. another big corporate organization.
PVHS is now merged with University Colorado Health. It is a very big organization
Great work environment
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Collins, COSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: the people
Cons: job stability
I loved my job and co-workers. The growth and changes happening in Healthcare will eliminate my position, so I must move on.
Company committed to excellent customer service
Interim Manager/Spa Operations (Current Employee), Fort Collins, COJune 17, 2012
Pros: bonus program.
Cons: unclear communication of strategic plan for the division i support.
Quickly advanced in the company. Recent acquisition has created uncertainty about future of the division I support.

GREAT co-workers. Management seems uncertain about future of division.

Always learned something new every day.