Power Distributors Employee Reviews

WE had so much fun with each other
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pendergrass, GADecember 6, 2017
we followed direction. we had 3 breaks. We followed the rules for fear of being let go. it was stressfull but it paid my bills I respected myboss my company and my friends. i wish i were still working there
Pros
Having some friends at work having some dinners
Cons
stress
Inside sales lacks proper management
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 17, 2017
It is a very fun and exciting place to work. Commission is easy to obtain if you do what you are suppose to do. You can meet your sales goals with hard work.
Fast paced, repetitious work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 19, 2017
Most days I would pull parts for orders, and take note of bins where product was low, and then replenish the stock. It would be fast paced on busy days, or during the busy season, and involved walking all day on a cement floor. I bought some good athletic sport insoles for cushion / support, as I started feeling soreness in th knees, and the soreness went away after wearing the insoles.
Pros
AC in breakroom and TV
Cons
Hrs were 9 am to 6 pm, and 7 pm some days
Borderline slave labor !!!
Picker (Former Employee) –  Castleton-on-Hudson, NYJune 16, 2017
The amount of work they expect you to do when picking parts verses the amount they pay you is borderline slave labor !!!! Did nothing but run-around a big warehouse all day and left with my head spinning at the end of each day, and was still told I wasn't pulling enough parts per hour! I was literary making myself sick because of how fast paced the job was. On top of all that, the guy they have supervising the pick and pack operations has no business being in that role. He doesn't know how to properly speak to employees and shows extreme favoritism towards a few long-time employees. When I gave them my notice that I was leaving, they told me not to bother coming in anymore, basically one last screw-you swing at me. BOTTOM LINE, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!
Pros
Very Little
Cons
Just about everything !!!
nothing id like to experience again.
Payroll HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 14, 2017
I have no words. Favoritism works well in this company. I like my office. i thought i worked with genuine people but they are sneaky liars. I would never recommend this company to anyone like me that wants a fair chance to grow and succeed.
great place to work
Distribution center manger (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2017
open doors at 8 am assign work load to employees handle will calls rec , load, pull orders ship all outbound orders , order any supplies needed , close doors and lock up at five pm
Pros
good people
Cons
slow days
Good Learning Experience
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAOctober 11, 2016
I enjoyed working at PD. I worked on an temporary assignment. I learned so much about Distribution. I would pick and pack product for who ever ordered it online or by phone. I learned how to pack and ship the parts so the customer is happy. the most enjoyable part about the job was when you ship of a box with engine parts or a engine ect. and know the costumer will be happy because they are getting exactly what they need.
Pros
Laid back enviroment, Free lunches, Weekends off
Cons
Slow work days, heavy lifting
fun place to work
Picker / Packer (Former Employee) –  Castleton-on-Hudson, NYSeptember 17, 2016
I really enjoyed my time here, but it was cut short due to slowing down and lack of work for me.
I really liked that they gave us catered lunches every other Friday during the summer.
They also provided Popsicles during the summer to help keep us all cool.
Pros
catered lunches in the summer
Cons
late start/end time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power Distributors. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7