Power Home Remodeling Group

Power Home Remodeling Group Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Entry-Level Account Executive (Former Employee), Trumbull, CTJune 23, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Very good workplace, and the culture is pretty awesome. A lot of the members help out and aren't afraid to talk and give out any tips to better yourself.
Fun work place, good money
Marketer (Former Employee), Iselin, NJJune 23, 2015
Pros: Money
Cons: Life Balance
No complaints. The best job experience I've had so far, helped me grow. Power taught me how to never give up. I am now able to close a lot faster.
Amazing place and job but horrible scheduling
Home Remodeling Sales and Energy Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 22, 2015
Pros: money, help, culture, environment
Cons: schedule
The Melville office for PHRG is a great place to work with many tools and people available. People are always willing to help you out. Upper management makes time to hear out everyone, from senior sales reps to newly hired employees in training. Unfortunately, it is hard to create a routine and balance this job with other responsibilities due to the on-call nature of the job. Definitely recommend this organization for anyone with flexible schedules.
Amazing culture with high earning potential
Remodeling Consultant (Current Employee), Southfield, MichiganJune 22, 2015
Pros: Fun work atmosphere and earning potential
Cons: A lot of driving
Learn new material to help with in-home sales, constantly pushing yourself to be better than you were the day before and learn leadership qualities. Management is very in tune with the great parts of the job as well as the tough parts and are always willing to help in every way possible. Very tight knit group of people to work with and also hang out with outside of work. The most difficult portion of the job is dealing with the ups and downs of any sales role and making the schedule work in your favor. The most enjoyable part of the job is the culture, the family atmosphere, being able to believe in the products and people that work within the walls of Power, and the earning potential.
A culture like anything you've ever experienced
Remodeling Consultant (Current Employee), Waltham, MAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Holiday trips, various promotions, full benefits with 401k, clear and concise interview process, clear and concise traning process
Cons: No set schedule, but we get 20 days off per year as well as and additional 6 days around the end of they
Power is unlike any company out there. It is currently the fastest growing home remodeling company in the country with opportunities to relocate to up and coming cities like Houston, Miami, and Denver to name a few. We are changing the remodeling industry with attention to detail, products, and customer service. Hard work is a staple of the company but so isn't giving back by upper management. Yearly company wide holiday trip to Mexico with significant others, open bar events with individual offices, and various promotions throughout the year Power recognizes its people are customers to.
Great Company With Great Opportunities
Remodeling Consultant (Current Employee), Southfield MichiganJune 18, 2015
Pros: Amazing work environment, great support structure, great opportunities to advance within the company.
Cons: You have to work hard.
Power Home Remodeling may come off as too good to be true. From working here for over a year, I can personally say that everything they promise is fulfilled. Everyone who works there is there to help you. All of the hard work that the job demands, is rewarded ten fold. The culture that we have here at power, is like no other. Anyone looking for a career, instead of a job, I would strongly recommend checking out Power Home Remodeling Group.
Excellent opportunity to make money and succeed
Remodeling Consultant (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILJune 9, 2015
Pros: Unlimited earning potential, advancement opportunity, strong training and mentorship, great benefits, amazing culture.
Cons: Long hours leading to zero work-life balance and lots of driving.
Power is a great company with great products and an amazing culture. They offer unlimited earning potential with outstanding mentorship. The hours are long and demanding and this is an excellent opportunity for an entry level sales position to make very good money. The only downside is the work-life balance as there is none. It is also a bit physically demanding at times but very doable.
Productive fun workplace
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Cranford, NJJune 7, 2015
Pros: Excellent Staff
Cons: Long Hours
Learned how to engage and network with strangers in order to gain their interest in our home improvement products. As a result, I've gained a greater confindence when dealing with people seeing as how initially I was nervous approching potential consumers to casually and succesfully gaining their interest. Management team was very supportive and encouraging and the office was so casual yet sophisticated.
Best construction company I have ever worked for.
Project Manager (Current Employee), Bridgeport, CTJune 1, 2015
Work at Power. Great place to work. I enjoy coming to work everyday. Management has your back and is extremely supportive they will give you every opportunity to succeed and help you if you fail.
Sceduling Agent (Current Employee), Chester, PaMay 28, 2015
Pros

Power is a great place to work. Management cares about their employees and through on going training they set everyone up for success. Great working environment and people to work with. A lot of room for growth.

Cons

Very competitive environment. Everyone is competing with each other so earn bonuses which can make the job stressful.
POWER
Marketer (Former Employee), Melville, NYMay 28, 2015
Pros: health insurance, ample bonus pay opportunities, matching 401k deposits, room for advancement, positive office culture, supportive managerial staff
Cons: inflexable schedules, long hours, potential stress, potential minimal compensation
A lot of people will tell you bad things about PHRG. I didn't have the most spectacular experience there but I can honestly say it was not a bad job. You really do get what you put into it. If you work hard and are willing to put long hours in they will compensate you generously. There is plenty of room for advancement and the office culture/atmosphere is both friendly and supportive. They will also teach you some spectacular fortune 500 sales techniques which you can apply elsewhere in your career. That being said, you will be asked to work long hours sometimes. You will have to work hard and you may occasionally feel stressed, especially if you aren't able to meet quotas. It's a great opportunity if you're willing to put the work in.
Professional and exciting atmosphere
Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Stratford, CTMay 27, 2015
Power Home Remodeling Group is an awesome place to harness your talent and see what the real world is really made of and having fun while doing it. Not only did I learn a ton about myself and what I am capable of, I also learned that life and your career is not something that can be figured out alone and at PHRG, theres always someone who is willing to reach out make you as successful as possible while benefiting themselves personally as well.
No Other place like it!
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Chester, PAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Atmosphere, Promote from within
Cons: Hours
As a Power employee for over three and half years, I can say hard work is truly recognized. Its a business atmosphere thats unlike any I have been apart of before. Power treats all of us as if we were family. Its cool to look back at the years I have been with Power as I was promoted three times, they really do promote from within.
Great co workers
Marketing/Sales Intern (Former Employee), Stratford, CTMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great place to gain experience and skills
Cons: long commutes to work areas
A lot of young people who are motivational but the job is not easy if you want to be making the kind of money they describe to you. you better be ready to work hard for it
Have Goals? Here's the Company to Help Achieve Them!
Inside Sales (Current Employee), Chester, PAMay 25, 2015
Pros: Support from management, friendly and comfortable office atmosphere, team building trips
Cons: late hours, repetitive
In inside sales we make hot to warm calls to potential customers putting our Remodeling Consultants in the best position to inform the homeowner about our products and the industry. It is an eight hour day on the phones with two twenty minute breaks and an hour lunch break. Most of us do not take the full hour because the enjoyment of the office and the job at hand. I love all of my co-workers, really! We all hang out multiple times a week, plan trips together and go to sporting events.
Power Really Can Be Your Custom Vehicle To Success
Marketing and Sales Agent (Current Employee), Chester, PAMay 25, 2015
Pros: Great people, young and talented, positive environment, great working space
Cons: weekend and occational holiday work
Within the first few weeks of being at Power, I saw that this was not just another rag tag group of hustlers for hire, but a positive, professional and driven group of men and women that share a great common vision for this company and its future. It was this that kept me coming back and keeps me excited even to this day when I walk in the door in the morning. Not only does Power portray an image of being fresh, cutting edge and successful, but they follow through with amazing company growth and results all supported by a culture of talented and wonderful people.
Power has given me a career, not a job, with the opportunity for growth and fantastic earning potential
Remodeling Consultant (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaMay 21, 2015
Pros: Compensation, culture, upward mobility, being on a winning team
Cons: Working at Power is exciting and dynamic, but also very demanding - then again, everything worthwhile in life is difficult.
Where to start: the culture is unmatched. The support of the employees and management around you makes every goal you set out achievable. The company works on a model of integrity, honesty, and doing right in your everyday actions. This mindset ripples through the entire organization. Its not your typical cut throat sales job, your coworkers rally around you to do well, and most employees are doing well. Power gives you the tools, resources, and training to be very successful, and the training is paid!!!

I can't imagine my life without Power, and going back to a typical corporate America job. Power sponsors a ton of outside activities and organizations, and you can choose to be part of them. You don't sit at a desk, you're given the freedom to be your own manager and find your style. I couldn't see myself without Power, and I plan on being here as my permanent career. Power is the best thing that has happened to me since graduating with my MBA.
Power is a fantastic company to work for
event coordinator (Current Employee), chester, paMay 13, 2015
Pros: employee apprecation events, positive working atmosphere, endless opportunity
Cons: balancing work and life
Power Home Remodeling Group has been the most rewarding and exciting job I've had in my life. The company has shown it's capability for continued growth and I am thrilled to be a part of it! The employees are appreciated and valued which makes for an excellent working environment. The executives are very involved and are invested in your training and learning experience.
Work hard Play hard
Sales (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILApril 27, 2015
Pros: Yearly trips to mexico, mentorships, culture, people
Cons: work life balance is non existent.
This is a great place to work. If you work hard and follow the system in place you will do fine. The worst part about the job is the work life balance, but that is to be expected in a B2C company.
Strange atmosphere,prays on people who need jobs to knock on doors.
Canvasser (Former Employee), Washington, DC, Alexandria,VirginiaApril 10, 2015
Pros: Not getting a job there
Cons: Everything that I saw and experienced.
I interviewed for this company last June,and immediately was called back in for a second interview. In that Interview I had no clue I would get in someones car head to an affluent neighborhood nearby and knock on doors in what the call "canvassing" to see if I could develop leads for their construction services. After several failed attempts to get someone to answer the door a lady finally did angry as she woke from a nap and threatened to call the police because soliciting is illegal in that development. Also the adds they place on craigslist give locations that are not where you will interview,and they use management companies to make this job actually look legitimate. It was the biggest waste of time I have ever had happen while searching for a job and all of these red flags didn't appear to me until afterwards because I was just happy to get a call back. I hope this review helps someone else before they have 2 days of their time wasted.

1 2 3 4 5

About Power Home Remodeling Group

Throughout our 22-year history, it’s never just been about selling great products. It’s been about delivering on – Read more

Power Home Remodeling Group Salaries

$38,720 per year
Sales Entry Level
$30,500 per year

Power Home Remodeling Group Photos

Power is the country's 8th best company for career advancement!
Power Home Remodeling Group