Power Home Remodeling Group

Power Home Remodeling Group Employee Reviews

Sceduling Agent (Current Employee), Chester, PaMay 28, 2015
Pros

Power is a great place to work. Management cares about their employees and through on going training they set everyone up for success. Great working environment and people to work with. A lot of room for growth.

Cons

Very competitive environment. Everyone is competing with each other so earn bonuses which can make the job stressful.
POWER
Marketer (Former Employee), Melville, NYMay 28, 2015
Pros: health insurance, ample bonus pay opportunities, matching 401k deposits, room for advancement, positive office culture, supportive managerial staff
Cons: inflexable schedules, long hours, potential stress, potential minimal compensation
A lot of people will tell you bad things about PHRG. I didn't have the most spectacular experience there but I can honestly say it was not a bad job. You really do get what you put into it. If you work hard and are willing to put long hours in they will compensate you generously. There is plenty of room for advancement and the office culture/atmosphere is both friendly and supportive. They will also teach you some spectacular fortune 500 sales techniques which you can apply elsewhere in your career. That being said, you will be asked to work long hours sometimes. You will have to work hard and you may occasionally feel stressed, especially if you aren't able to meet quotas. It's a great opportunity if you're willing to put the work in.
Professional and exciting atmosphere
Marketing Representative (Current Employee), Stratford, CTMay 27, 2015
Power Home Remodeling Group is an awesome place to harness your talent and see what the real world is really made of and having fun while doing it. Not only did I learn a ton about myself and what I am capable of, I also learned that life and your career is not something that can be figured out alone and at PHRG, theres always someone who is willing to reach out make you as successful as possible while benefiting themselves personally as well.
No Other place like it!
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Chester, PAMay 26, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Atmosphere, Promote from within
Cons: Hours
As a Power employee for over three and half years, I can say hard work is truly recognized. Its a business atmosphere thats unlike any I have been apart of before. Power treats all of us as if we were family. Its cool to look back at the years I have been with Power as I was promoted three times, they really do promote from within.
Great co workers
Marketing/Sales Intern (Former Employee), Stratford, CTMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great place to gain experience and skills
Cons: long commutes to work areas
A lot of young people who are motivational but the job is not easy if you want to be making the kind of money they describe to you. you better be ready to work hard for it
Have Goals? Here's the Company to Help Achieve Them!
Inside Sales (Current Employee), Chester, PAMay 25, 2015
Pros: Support from management, friendly and comfortable office atmosphere, team building trips
Cons: late hours, repetitive
In inside sales we make hot to warm calls to potential customers putting our Remodeling Consultants in the best position to inform the homeowner about our products and the industry. It is an eight hour day on the phones with two twenty minute breaks and an hour lunch break. Most of us do not take the full hour because the enjoyment of the office and the job at hand. I love all of my co-workers, really! We all hang out multiple times a week, plan trips together and go to sporting events.
Power Really Can Be Your Custom Vehicle To Success
Marketing and Sales Agent (Current Employee), Chester, PAMay 25, 2015
Pros: Great people, young and talented, positive environment, great working space
Cons: weekend and occational holiday work
Within the first few weeks of being at Power, I saw that this was not just another rag tag group of hustlers for hire, but a positive, professional and driven group of men and women that share a great common vision for this company and its future. It was this that kept me coming back and keeps me excited even to this day when I walk in the door in the morning. Not only does Power portray an image of being fresh, cutting edge and successful, but they follow through with amazing company growth and results all supported by a culture of talented and wonderful people.
Power has given me a career, not a job, with the opportunity for growth and fantastic earning potential
Remodeling Consultant (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaMay 21, 2015
Pros: Compensation, culture, upward mobility, being on a winning team
Cons: Working at Power is exciting and dynamic, but also very demanding - then again, everything worthwhile in life is difficult.
Where to start: the culture is unmatched. The support of the employees and management around you makes every goal you set out achievable. The company works on a model of integrity, honesty, and doing right in your everyday actions. This mindset ripples through the entire organization. Its not your typical cut throat sales job, your coworkers rally around you to do well, and most employees are doing well. Power gives you the tools, resources, and training to be very successful, and the training is paid!!!

I can't imagine my life without Power, and going back to a typical corporate America job. Power sponsors a ton of outside activities and organizations, and you can choose to be part of them. You don't sit at a desk, you're given the freedom to be your own manager and find your style. I couldn't see myself without Power, and I plan on being here as my permanent career. Power is the best thing that has happened to me since graduating with my MBA.
Power is a fantastic company to work for
event coordinator (Current Employee), chester, paMay 13, 2015
Pros: employee apprecation events, positive working atmosphere, endless opportunity
Cons: balancing work and life
Power Home Remodeling Group has been the most rewarding and exciting job I've had in my life. The company has shown it's capability for continued growth and I am thrilled to be a part of it! The employees are appreciated and valued which makes for an excellent working environment. The executives are very involved and are invested in your training and learning experience.
Work hard Play hard
Sales (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILApril 27, 2015
Pros: Yearly trips to mexico, mentorships, culture, people
Cons: work life balance is non existent.
This is a great place to work. If you work hard and follow the system in place you will do fine. The worst part about the job is the work life balance, but that is to be expected in a B2C company.
Strange atmosphere,prays on people who need jobs to knock on doors.
Canvasser (Former Employee), Washington, DC, Alexandria,VirginiaApril 10, 2015
Pros: Not getting a job there
Cons: Everything that I saw and experienced.
I interviewed for this company last June,and immediately was called back in for a second interview. In that Interview I had no clue I would get in someones car head to an affluent neighborhood nearby and knock on doors in what the call "canvassing" to see if I could develop leads for their construction services. After several failed attempts to get someone to answer the door a lady finally did angry as she woke from a nap and threatened to call the police because soliciting is illegal in that development. Also the adds they place on craigslist give locations that are not where you will interview,and they use management companies to make this job actually look legitimate. It was the biggest waste of time I have ever had happen while searching for a job and all of these red flags didn't appear to me until afterwards because I was just happy to get a call back. I hope this review helps someone else before they have 2 days of their time wasted.
Found a place to grow personally and professionally!
Regional Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Chester, PAApril 6, 2015
Pros: Culture, Company Events, Mexico for Holiday Party
Cons: Not for those looking to coast.
This company is full of young, motivated, like minded people. Most everyone enjoys coming to work and it shows when you enter the office. The leadership understands that happy employees create a thriving business and overall happier customers. Their main focus is their people. There are always motivational seminars, monthly contests, and company outings that are very well attended. The people you work with will become some of your best friends and you will find yourself wanting to hang out with them both inside and outside of work. With this culture the company has created it has become a place people feel privileged to have found. Most employees take the job, like any entry level position, not sure what will come from it. Those that are ready and looking, find it is a place that you can grow professionally and truly make a career.
I love PHRG
VP OF INSTALLS (Current Employee), PHILADELPHIA, PAApril 6, 2015
Pros: GREAT BENEFITS AND OPPORTUNITY
Cons: NONE
THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST JOB I HAVE EVER HAD. THEY HAVE GIVEN ME ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES AND CONTINUE TO SURPRISE ME. I LOVE THE PEOPLE I WORK WITH AND THE JOB THAT I DO!
Growth potential is unequaled
Project Expediter (Current Employee), Cheter, PAApril 2, 2015
Pros: Great guidance, terrific environment
Cons: Work/Life balance
The days are long, though they go by fast and are fulfilling. You are surrounded by terrific individuals from many backgrounds and management is always at hand to help. Advancement in the company is readily available, and examples are seen on a daily basis. The company is expanding and the opportunities are vast. Being a part of the success of the company while witnessing a legacy being built is exciting.
Great work environment with like minded goal oriented coworkers
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Melville, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: great trips, great income potential, growing company
Every day is a new challenge. There is no two days that are alike so it never gets old. Each day is also a new learning experience, learning how to deal with situations and how to solve problems so everyone wins. The real best part of the job is the people you work with including management. They become your best friends which make it a great work environment. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to the schedule. The best part is watching someone who you helped succeed at the job.
Amazing Culture - Opportunity for excelling employees
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: culture, morale, opportunity
Cons: work/life balance, travel/car usage
• Identify, research, and target consumers for home remodeling
• Utilize sales techniques to provide free estimates on home remodeling that will ultimately lead to a sale
• Extensive sales training and experience
• Managing a team of salesman based upon performance analysis and group dynamics
• Draft lesson plans for new employee and conduct advanced training
• Train all new employees and run advanced training sessions on sales techniques
• Staff retail locations, events, and field canvases for marketing purposes
• Formulate successful and dynamic teams of marketers for maximum performance

** Growth from within
** Treated with trust and respect
** Valued
** Great morale
Supportive phone based sales job with an excellent job culture.
Inside Sales Agent (Current Employee), Chester, PAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: job culture, supportive managers, and a rotating schedule
Cons: formal attire required monday through friday
Supportive phone based sales job with an excellent job culture. Managers who care about developing their employees' talents and pushing them for advancements within the company. Commissions entice hard work and focus where these are heavily rewarded.
Great income and culture
Sales (Current Employee), Melville, NYMarch 20, 2015
Pros: culture, paychecks
Cons: unusual schedule
My co-workers are other young, driven guys and girls. The culture breeds success and great relationships.
Management is highly experienced and and helpful. They help keep employees on track with their goals and aspirations.
I have learned invaluable skills in both human interaction and motivating others.
A typical day is running 1-2 sales calls at potential customers homes. I do a sales presentation, sell it or not, and go home.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with, and the paychecks.
The hardest part of the job is staying energetic and focused each day.
Rapidly growing company full of opportunity
Scheduling coordinator (Current Employee), Chester, PaMarch 18, 2015
Power gives you all the tools you need for success, through extensive training and quality mentorship. If you're willing to take the opportunity seriously and put in the time, you'll easily be able to carve out a rewarding career. Although Power may not be for everyone, the right person can find their future here.
An opportunity to better myself and my future
Customer Care and Sales Support Agent (Current Employee), Chester, PAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Having fun and enjoying where you work, building inter-office friendships, benefits such as prizes, trips, and monetary bonuses.
Cons: Demanding schedule, late hours
The culture at Power is incredible. I wake up every day excited to go to work. I love the people I work with and am thankful for the countless opportunities and benefits I have in being a Power employee. Prior to working at Power, I worked in the service industry making an abundance of money with little responsibility. Taking a job in a corporate office was a pay cut and a scary step towards the real world. However, in less than two years I have nearly doubled my salary, developed an unbreakable confidence, reached goals I never imagined at my young age, grown to be a mentor among my peers, and been harvested for management. Power is what you make of it. It is an opportunity to work hard, play hard, and rise to the top. Power has shaped me into a professional go - getter, and I can't get enough of it.

1 2 3 4 5

About Power Home Remodeling Group

Throughout our 22-year history, it’s never just been about selling great products. It’s been about delivering on – Read more

Power Home Remodeling Group Salaries

$90,000 per year
Sales Representative
$55,000 per year

Power Home Remodeling Group Photos

Power is the country's 8th best company for career advancement!
Power Home Remodeling Group