Power Home Remodeling Group

Power Home Remodeling Group Employer Reviews

Great work environment with like minded goal oriented coworkers
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Melville, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: great trips, great income potential, growing company
Every day is a new challenge. There is no two days that are alike so it never gets old. Each day is also a new learning experience, learning how to deal with situations and how to solve problems so everyone wins. The real best part of the job is the people you work with including management. They become your best friends which make it a great work environment. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to the schedule. The best part is watching someone who you helped succeed at the job.
Amazing Culture - Opportunity for excelling employees
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Waltham, MAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: culture, morale, opportunity
Cons: work/life balance, travel/car usage
• Identify, research, and target consumers for home remodeling
• Utilize sales techniques to provide free estimates on home remodeling that will ultimately lead to a sale
• Extensive sales training and experience
• Managing a team of salesman based upon performance analysis and group dynamics
• Draft lesson plans for new employee and conduct advanced training
• Train all new employees and run advanced training sessions on sales techniques
• Staff retail locations, events, and field canvases for marketing purposes
• Formulate successful and dynamic teams of marketers for maximum performance

** Growth from within
** Treated with trust and respect
** Valued
** Great morale
Supportive phone based sales job with an excellent job culture.
Inside Sales Agent (Current Employee), Chester, PAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: job culture, supportive managers, and a rotating schedule
Cons: formal attire required monday through friday
Supportive phone based sales job with an excellent job culture. Managers who care about developing their employees' talents and pushing them for advancements within the company. Commissions entice hard work and focus where these are heavily rewarded.
Great income and culture
Sales (Current Employee), Melville, NYMarch 20, 2015
Pros: culture, paychecks
Cons: unusual schedule
My co-workers are other young, driven guys and girls. The culture breeds success and great relationships.
Management is highly experienced and and helpful. They help keep employees on track with their goals and aspirations.
I have learned invaluable skills in both human interaction and motivating others.
A typical day is running 1-2 sales calls at potential customers homes. I do a sales presentation, sell it or not, and go home.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with, and the paychecks.
The hardest part of the job is staying energetic and focused each day.
Rapidly growing company full of opportunity
Scheduling coordinator (Current Employee), Chester, PaMarch 18, 2015
Power gives you all the tools you need for success, through extensive training and quality mentorship. If you're willing to take the opportunity seriously and put in the time, you'll easily be able to carve out a rewarding career. Although Power may not be for everyone, the right person can find their future here.
Great challenge, high rewards
Inbound Contact Center (Current Employee), Chester, PAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: training, management, company holiday vacations
Cons: high stress environment, long work hours and weeks
While working at power you'll experience the benefit of working in a fast paced environment with goal oriented people. Work environment is friendly and everyone seems to know each other. Every day is a chance to advance yourself within the company based on your sole performance. Management is supportive and approachable, and willing to help you meet your individual goals within the company. The monetary benefits of working at Power include base salary + individual and team bonuses based on performance. At some companies it may seem a far stretch to reach financial bonuses when they breakdown the numbers for you, however at power there is a good amount of money to be made when you dedicate yourself to the process and the company's message. Best of all, Power definitely provides you with the tools to succeed with individual and team training, and lots of it. Balancing work and personal life can be difficult with long work weeks and hours. You're asked to dedicate a lot of time to the job and training to become better at it.
Great workplace, Awesome people, LOVE MY JOB
Scheduling agent (Current Employee), Chester, PAMarch 14, 2015
Pros: mexico trip, open bars
Cons: high stress
Power is great at hiring awesome people, we are redefining the home remodeling industry. I have grown in my career at Power and in my life. I have not only an awesome career, but a Power family.

The management is awesome, always helpful and overall extremely caring.
The leadership of the organization from top to bottom has allowed me to grow as an employee and an individual
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Woodbridge, New JerseyMarch 11, 2015
The culture is a HUGE reason why Power is where it is today. Everyone treats each other as if they have been best friends for years. There is unlimited earning potential and the people in charge are willing to help tirelessly to help everyone achieve their personal goals. Power is very demanding and a lot of hard work. The people I see walk out of the doors are the ones who usually weren't willing to put in the time or effort to actually see results. Continue to get the right people on the bus and the right people in the right seats on the bus.
A company where you earn what you deserve
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Woodbridge, NJMarch 11, 2015
Pros: compensation, upward mobility, free vacations, free happy hours, gorgeous office, support from coworkers, support from management, growing compay
After working for power for almost three years I feel as if I'm one of the only people I know that actually loves their job. Not only do I love my job because I am able to out earn most of my friends and even most adults I know but because I am able to do so by bettering the lives of others. The products that are sold at power are the best on the market and the management really cares about us not only improving at work but also improving as people. This is not a sales job where we do wrong by the customer. This is a sales job where we do everything in our power to help our customers out.
The atmosphere in the office in unlike any company I have ever worked at or been around. It is a family atmosphere. At power your hard work is not only recognized but you are also compensated for it. The company is also growing at unprecedented rates and their is a ton of room for upward mobility.
I don't beleive this to be a con but if you don't want to push yourself to improve this is not the right place for you .
Power is not just a job, its my career...
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Woodbridge NJMarch 11, 2015
Pros: growth potential, culture, compensation, sponsored events
Cons: longer hours than a typical 9-5
The culture is unmatched. The support of the employees and management around you makes every goal you set out achievable. The company works on a model of integrity, honesty, and doing right in your every day actions. This mindset ripples through the entire organization. Its not your typical cut throat sales job, your coworkers rally around you to do well, and most employees are doing well. Power gives you the tools, resources, and training to be very successful, and the training is paid!!! I can't imagine my life without Power, and going back to a typical corporate america job. Power sponsors a ton of outside activities and organizations, and you can choose to be part of them. You don't sit at a desk, you're given the freedom to be your own manager and find your style. I couldn't see myself without Power, and I plan on being here as my permanent career. Power is the best thing that has happened to me since graduating with my MBA.

Things to think about: hours can be long on certain days of the week. Its definitely not a desk job, you are given a ton of freedom yet must be responsible with your time management. The expectation is working hard, having integrity and honesty in your every interaction.

The strength and stability of Power HRG is the "employees first" mentality. The focus and investment in new leadership and bettering the employee has changed the person that I am, and I am grateful for it.

Would recommend this company to anyone looking for a change in pace and looking for real opportunity and growth.
Fun workplace with management that cares
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Iselin, NJMarch 11, 2015
Pros: company parties, promotions, incentives are out of this world
Cons: work-life balance can be challenging at times
There is a real team atmosphere at Power. The company is growing with a plethora of potential avenues of upward mobility. Management really appreciates the efforts of its employees. Company Culture is unparalleled - holiday trip to Mexico is amazing.
Amazing Culture Unlike Anything I Have Ever Seen!!
Remodeling Consultant (Current Employee), Greenbelt, MDFebruary 26, 2015
Your potential is unlimited at Power. This is not your normal sales atmosphere. Sales to some is a dog eat dog world, but not here. From day one they welcome you in with open arms and are willing to drop everything at a moments notice to help out. Your earning potential is directly correlated with how hard you work and the effort you put in. I can think of no other place I would rather work than Power, this job has truly changed my life! You must be ready to work hard and give maximum effort, if not, this job is not for you. The hours take a little getting used to, but once you do, (and you will) you will find yourself free to do things that a normal 9-5 just doesn't allow.
Different but good and fun work environment.
Remodeling Consultant (Former Employee), Melville, NYFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: free time, 250k+ earning potential, extensive training
Cons: salary = 100% commission, high pressure sales, no travel expense reimbursement
A typical day at work meant I was on call ten hours each day to run appointments at homeowners residences. Typically, I would run one appointment per day to attempt to sell either windows or roofing or both. Power provided in-depth training on sales tactics as well as all Power Home Remodeling Group products including windows, roofing and siding. I found the management at Power Home Remodeling Group to be top notch. My co-workers were quite helpful as far as helping to advance my skills. The hardest part was being on call so many hours during the day. Sometimes never to get an appointment and sometimes getting two or three in one day. When not running appointments there is plenty of free time to master your craft and further educate yourself on Power products. As far as sales companies go I would imagine that this is one of the better ones to work for but I am probably a little biased since I can't compare it to another one.
A dynamic company who is changing the landscape of an industry and transforming lives of it's employees and customers
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee), Greenbelt, MDFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: culture, company growth, upward mobility, compensation, company vacations, benefits, challenge
Cons: fast paced
PROS:
Power Home Remodeling Group is an amazing company to work for. While the company has steadily climbed to the top of the list in the home remodeling industry, the company is a leadership development company first who operates within the remodeling industry. The dedication to personal growth is demonstrated by the two leadership conferences hosted every year. Company vacations, socials, promotions and awards are additional perks for individuals who hold themselves to a higher standard.

I served in the Marine Corps and was able to transition my unique skill sets and find a new home with the company. Power HRG is a proud supporter of veteran initiatives to hire and promote the livelihood of veterans and transitioning military. The culture resembles the family feel and brotherhood shared in the Military.

Power really affords everyone the same opportunities. The environment allows for driven individuals to thrive and accomplish all their dreams. At a time when the company is growing exponentially, such growth demands quality individuals and presents new positions and opportunities to lead. The kind of people who are excited by challenge and have an entrepreneurial spirit will do well with this company.

CONS:
The biggest challenge to working at Power Home Remodeling Group is having a continuous willingness to evolve and adapt to the market demands. The fast paced company demands a certain caliber of individual who is never satisfied with punching the clock. While this is certainly a positive, this may be difficult for certain individuals to adapt to.
Success is a roll of the dice
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Rosemont, ILFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: promotions and company advancement
Cons: poor management
You can be great here and make well into 6 figures or if you're stuck on the wrong management team or the cops get called on you (they don't get permits for soliciting) then you could make next to nothing and be fired. It truly is a roll of the dice as far as success goes. Coworkers can also seem somewhat high school like the south side Chicago guys are all a piece of work.
Fun company with a lot to offer
Marketing Manager and Operations Trainer (Former Employee), Stratford, CTFebruary 3, 2015
Scouted out new potential clients, figured out where they needed the most assistance within their home. My job was to lower resistance and see what needs people in the general public had with regards to their homes.

I assisted in generating leads within a 3 month period that generated over $250,000 in sales.
Good for high school
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Brookhaven, PaFebruary 2, 2015
I worked here for a short while in high school. The hours were very flexible and the pay was base and commission. The pay wasn't the best, if commission was low.
A future focused company pushing the boundaries of an industry
Director of Digital Communications (Current Employee), Chester, PAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: professional growth, opportunity to secure financial future, work environment
Cons: nothing worthwhile is easy and a career at power isn't either. it takes discipline, focus and a desire to improve.
In general, people want to work at a place where they believe they can fulfill their potential. Power is such a place, if you recognize the opportunity and reach for it. Here's why:

Strong Leadership: annual revenue has grown astronomically in the past 10 years and that's to be attributed towards a forward thinking leadership group that isn't afraid to take calculated risks.

Development and Growth: The growth of the business was made possible by strong strategy and an exceptional infusion of talent. Power has placed an emphasis on building strong infrastructure around this talent base, putting them in optimal positions for success.

Technological Sophistication: I can say without exaggeration that Power is redefining what's possible in the residential home remodeling industry and the investment made into our technology platforms and infrastructure is one of the biggest reasons why. New proprietary technologies created by Power's Business Technology team have allowed us to operate with an efficiency and accuracy not previously possible.

Strong Culture: Perhaps the most enjoyable part of working here is the personal relationships you'll no doubt build. Power looks for and hires people of a certain character and quality - the chance to meet and surround yourself with individuals of that caliber makes you better by osmosis, in my opinion.

As far as whether or not it's fun to work here...check out the photos section - they speak for themselves.
Not Steady
Inbound/Outbound Scheduler (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 21, 2015
Being a scheduler here is not a steady job at all was not the right fit for me.
Great Work Environment
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), Chester PAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: people, culture, office atmosphere
Power Home Remodeling Group is an outstanding company to work for. I have only been working at Power for 6 months but management has given me the proper training and tools necessary to find instant success. I have had no sales experience prior to working for Power, but I am surround by great people everyday with a good support system that genuinely cares about my success. This creates an atmosphere that is both fun and competitive to work in where everyone is pushing to be better. It is this attitude and culture that I enjoy most. The hard work does not go unnoticed either. Power constantly rewards you on top of your salary, commission, and bonuses with monthly perks which is a nice way for additional income or a nice present for yourself or loved one. The positive energy and attitude makes work enjoyable and is one of the many reasons that Power is a great place to start a career.

1 2 3 4 5

About Power Home Remodeling Group

Throughout our 22-year history, it’s never just been about selling great products. It’s been about delivering on – Read more

Power Home Remodeling Group Photos