Power Home Remodeling Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTJuly 24, 2017
It is a great place to work just wasn't for me. everyone that works there is really awesome and works really hard and loves what they do. I really learned a lot about the business and how to be even more outgoing then I already was.
Will bribe you with trips to Mexico
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJuly 11, 2017
Horrible work life balance. Always on call. Work mostly evenings, have to drive all over the place typically in traffic. Say the leads are prequalified, but may people do not have interest at all.
Excellent company
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYJune 28, 2017
I loved working here the only reason why I left was because I relocated to Austin. Would reccomend This company to anyone that wants to work there. Best of luck.
Productive and fun work play
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 28, 2017
Great environment & meet a lot of new people. Number one work place for Houston. Our CEOs are the top CEOs in the world. Door to door knocking. Half billion dollar company
Pros
No boss looking over your shoulder
Cons
Healthcare
Great work place makes you feel like family
Outbound Marketer (Current Employee) –  Wilton, CTJune 17, 2017
Great company to work for benefits are out of this world tough work life balance but the pay is good and they treat you like a family. Also you get a free trip to cancun every year
Pros
Vacations, pay
Cons
Tough work life balance
Great co-workers and a challenging environment
DevOps Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chester, PAJune 12, 2017
I work in the DevOps division of Business Technology. I have been working in IT for around 10 years, and Power has been the best company to work for so far. Management in IT is hands on, and is very open to new projects and initiatives. We are always trying new technologies, so it is a great place to work and learn at the same time. I feel that I am advancing my career in a great work environment.
Power is committed to developing people
Senior Marketing Mentor (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYJune 2, 2017
I can proudly say finding Power has changed my life, I've grown a lot as a leader and as an individual in my 5 yrs with power. The greatest thing I love about power is the commitment to personal and professional development for the employees. I love the people I work next to, it's a family atmosphere, where opportunities for growth is open to everyone and anyone willing to work for it. The Culture is amazing and power has changed the quality of life for me and my family
Pros
Earning potential, Culture, growth
Company Experience
Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 31, 2017
As a young professional I have worked in with many different companies and all types of people and I can truly say that there is no other place like this in the country to work for!
Best place iv ever worked...
Marketing / Remodeling Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 31, 2017
Best place to work if you want to achieve high goals and self development. Also motivation is major at this company as well. Help us always availablejust ask. 4 thumbs up...
Pros
Best place to grow on all levels
Cons
If your affriad to work hard thats is the only com.
Culture is everything!
Remodeling Consultant (Current Employee) –  Iselin, NJMay 30, 2017
Great company to work for with an excellent culture. Very rare you find a company that puts their team ahead of the business itself. I have been in sales for over 8 years now and began with Power this January. I have yet to see a company like Power. The hours can be demanding and the training is very extensive but it's all worth it at the end. It doesn't matter if you've been with the company for 8 years or 8 months, there is no favoritism. If you out work the person next to you, you will be compensated fairly. Most sales positions in the world are very cut throat but with Power, there are enough appointments for everyone. You have the same opportunity as the person next to you and you never find yourself competeing with your peers over a client. The people in management positions do a great job leading you and never put you in a position to fail. They make sure you are ready for anything and everything. It's great knowing you have a boss that genuinely cares for you and your success. When they see hard work, they go out of their way to praise the individual. Keep doing your thing Power, it makes sense the company has received the rewards and recognition they have gotten over the past few years. My first two weeks, I was a bit skeptical when I saw everyone so happy and in love with their job. I thought it was all an act for the new hires to feel comfortable. That quickly changed when I realized it was genuine and organic.
Pros
Compensation, health care, excellent leaders in management positions, opportunity to grow, culture and etc.
Cons
Hours. The hours do fly by when your having fun.
Great experience
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 25, 2017
One of the best companies in the country to work for. Some of the people and experiences shared on a daily baises make waking up and going to work really easy.
Pros
Advancement, earning potential
Cons
Great Culture but that is about it
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 25, 2017
Everyone at Power is friendly and young so it is easy to fit in if you are straight out of college and the training is top notch. Besides that the hours that they say you're going to work aren't even close to what you actually work. Only a handful of days we actually worked the scheduled time. The culture is great but almost cult like and very unprofessional.
Pros
Cancun Trip, Open Bar Socials
Cons
Very low base pay, No work/life balance
Cool place
Sales and Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAMay 25, 2017
Fun people tough job. Long work days not much time off but my commute was far. Had a great office lots of things to do and keep the workers motivated to come in everyday.
An OK place to work
Production (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 24, 2017
Power is one of those place you work if the upper management leaves you alone you can do well. They tend to micro manage a lot. Sales has tremendous turn around. Most people don't stay more than a year.
Pros
Good installersa
Cons
management, bad sales attitudes
People come first
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMay 11, 2017
After almost a year with Power I was unhappy in my role. My managers and senior managers worked with me for weeks exploring other options in the company that would be a better fit for me. I was very impressed by this dedication and investment in my happiness. It really showed me that Power's management at all levels believes that their people come first.
Pros
Opportunity to grow
Cons
Work/life balance is hard
Talent Acquisition Intern
Talent Acquisition Intern (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAMay 9, 2017
What can I say about Power Home Remodeling other than WOW. Great work environment from the start of my internship experience, the staff was very welcoming and made sure I got a good grasp on the work load as soon as I stepped foot in the office.
Pros
Great Work Environment
Cons
Had 6 classes while interning
Very good place to work
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 22, 2017
Extremely good place to work just very demanding hours and not enough consistent pay. You work 8 hours + a day and 6 days a week (not mentioning drive). I put almost 30K miles on my car just driving to work locations.
Great culture not in my fields of interest
Direct marketing door-to-door (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDApril 18, 2017
Excellent place to work, not suited to my skill sets. Culture and training are top-notch. Not in line with my personal views of business structure. Great learning experience.
Large chain in northern va
Remodeling Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDApril 18, 2017
they know how to train you. it was a dificult job with a one call close style. Great product with a not so great price. people don't understand what it costs to have quality products on home.
Tough schedule
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 18, 2017
On call 12 hours a day Monday - Friday must go to office minimum 3 days a week where you don't get paid to be there very tough to have a family and meet work requirements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power Home Remodeling. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9