Power Home Remodeling Employee Review

View all Power Home Remodeling reviews

Power Home Remodeling was a great place to work
Title Senior Marketer/ Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJAugust 17, 2014
Power Home remodeling is a splendid place to work. It provides room for growth and offers benefits, such as a 401k, and educational trainings to stride for success. In addition, a typical day at work is door to door sales, offering an estimate on windows, siding, and roofing. Furthermore, with the four years of working with the company I developed time management skills, which enhanced my aptitude to plan, prioritize, and coordinate within deadlines. On the other hand, the hardest part of the job was being turned away, and not being able to propose my services. However, it makes me more ambitious and work harder to reach my quota. This led to the joy of satisfying many clients, receiving bonuses, and the title of being the number one manufacture in The United States.
Pros
Christmas Party in Mexico

Other Power Home Remodeling Employee Reviews

Welcoming workplace and great culture
Outbound Marketer (Former Employee) –  Chester, PANovember 16, 2017
Very upbeat and progressive culture. Lots of time spent training and making improvements. Strong initiatives in all departments to continue improvement amongst departments. Very positive attitudes throughout company and opportunity for upward mobility is very prevalent.
Fast paced millennial workplace based on results.
Confirmation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chester, PANovember 14, 2017
GREAT place to work, culture, pay benefits. Have to be a grinder to make it in many positions. Seniority means nothing there. "What have you done for me lately" right rules the day.
Pros
Mexico Trip, Open Bars, Pay, encouraged socialization outside work.
Cons
Mentally draining work, dealing with difficult people/rejection, encouraged socialization outside work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power Home Remodeling. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9