Power Home Remodeling Employee Review

View all Power Home Remodeling reviews

Challenging and fun place to work
Call Center Director (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 22, 2014
I have been challenged here at Power since my first day in 2007 and all of the hard work that I devoted to the business has been recognized and rewarded; which is what keeps me motivated. I was given the opportunity to advance my career and move into a leadership role where I help hire, train and oversee 150+ employees in our Call Center. I could not have imagined a better place to start my career after graduating college, and I look forward to continuing to grow within Power as it continues it's rapid growth.
Fun work enviornment, Incentive driven compensation plans allow you to control your income, Professional Atmosphere, Lots of team building activities, Get to work with some of my best friends
Very intense training program, High expectations associated with performance

Other Power Home Remodeling Employee Reviews

A great job if you are great at sales
Home Remodeling Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMarch 22, 2018
This job is marketed to recent grads or entry level salesman but if you aren't very good at sales you can stay away. If you are a great salesmen power will take care of you and pay you well. However, don't take this job thinking you can learn sales.
great work place competitive environment and amazing culture
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutMarch 21, 2018
I have been with Power for over 5 years and if i was to write down all of the lessons that I've learned there would be pages upon pages. It has taught me to be a better son, a better manager, a better and harder worker, but most importantly a better person. The hardest part of the job is breaking out of your comfort zone at first, but you learn thats what makes you a better person and i wouldn't trade it for the world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power Home Remodeling. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

4.5 Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.