The Quality Manager is responsible for coordinating the daily activities of the quality contol department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and control quality and supplier quality manual.
- Attend daily production meetings.
- Responsible for scheduling and throughput of the part inspection area.
- Oversee changes to ISO and company quality system.
- Update and post internal audit schedule and results.
- Schedule and direct internal audit activities.
- Review and sign off on all inspection reports before submitting to Engineering.
- Act as the contract for Underwriters Laboratories to respond to all registered part audits and sample requests.
- Manage Quality department personnel: CMM programmer, inspectors and technicians.
- Assist with layout and processing in Auto-Clutch area
- Coordinate and act as conduit for all information between purchasing and quality departments.
- Oversee that non-conforming parts are reviewed and that actions are taken on these parts in a timely basis.
- Oversee and host meeting for material review board activities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- ISO and CMM certifications.
Automotive Experience is a plus
Please visit: www.psiengines.com