PowerSteering Software is the leading cloud provider of business-driven project & portfolio management (PPM) solutions, helping clients drive results by enabling real-time visibility, strategic alignment, optimized allocation, workforce productivity, and agility in response to change across their global portfolio of projects, programs, and resources. Leading organizations around the globe, including the US Department of Defense, Merck, Staples, and the UK National Health Service, rely on PowerSteering to accelerate performance in IT Management, New Product Development, Process Excellence, and critical Business PMO initiatives.
We continue to seek smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience.
- The opportunity to work with a highly dynamic and creative team
- Be part of a successful and growing company
- Work in some of the fastest growing sectors of software industry, Project Portfolio Management, Project Governance, and Professional Services Automation
- The perfect environment for substantial result based reward, benefits and personal growth
- Perform functional, integration and regression testing on the company’s products using manual and programmatic testing tools.
- Work closely with the development team to identify and reproduce bugs; to improve and enhance system functionality, reliability, performance and scalability.
- Test and report issues and verify fixes.
- Make suggestions on improving ease of use and look & feel of our products.
- Test and verify accuracy of product documentation, help files and guides
- Create test cases.
- Study specifications for new projects, develop and document testing scenarios.
- Testing is done according to specifications. Provide feedback on usability, functionality and benefits of the features being developed.
- System testing; verify that new features integrate with existing functionality.
- Work with QA Lead to provide timelines and testing schedules for every project.
- Contribute to automated test strategy.
- Reproduce bugs reported by customers.
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience
- Have excellent IT background and knowledge of the Windows platform
- Knowledge of Web Based Business Applications
- Knowledge of SaaS/Cloud
- A degree in Computer Science, or equivalent formal training. Candidates without such academic background but with adequate work experience will be considered
- Knowledge of Java, Linux, SQL, and testing tools are assets
We offer an aggressive compensation package, commensurate with candidate's knowledge and results, including base salary, bonuses and an attractive benefits program.
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter (quote the position title in the subject line) in confidence to:
PowerSteering Software Inc.
For more information, please visit: www.powersteeringsoftware.com
PowerSteering Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 16 months ago
PowerSteering Software, Inc. has dramatically improved the way businesses drive, manage, and track critical corporate innovation and growth...