Upland is the largest provider of cloud-based enterprise software for project, portfolio and work management. Upland is the only cloud software provider that offers a comprehensive family of applications that enable organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland drives business results for more than 800 enterprise clients with 250,000 active users in 50 plus countries
We continue to seek smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team. We value innovative ability, intelligence, and leadership as much as professional achievement and relevant experience.
FileBound, a division of Upland Software, is looking for a Systems Analyst to work with the technical services division of our Customer Success department. A good understanding of both business and technology is required as well as the ability to liaison between business and technology teams and stakeholders. We are looking for someone proactive, who can anticipate, understand and communicate business and technology needs with both customers and internal team members. The person in this position will engage with external clients as well as the internal and off-shore development teams.
The FileBound Customer Success team has a proven and successful track record of designing, developing and implementing software solutions to expand our proprietary document management and workflow automation software for organizations of all sizes across the country. Our mission is to provide industry leading service by analyzing specific company needs and building solutions that solve unique business challenges.
- Supports the management of the complete lifecycle of assigned technical services projects
- Prepares range quotes and statements of work (SOW) detailing proposed solution for client
- Ensures project-specific deliverables conform to SOW to enable successful implementation
- Analyzes and resolves technical issues, enhance end-user and partner relations, and maintain high levels of billable utilization
- Enjoys and embraces new technology approaches to meet business needs
- Communicates effectively with clients and stakeholders regarding status and delivery dates
- Runs daily Technical Services status and planning meeting
- Analytical, decision-making and planning skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects in a highly diversified, changing environment
- Possesses an understanding and the ability to implement formal software development lifecycle methodologies
- Capable of working closely with stakeholders to manage client expectations, control budgets, and review priorities
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills, and personal leadership characteristics
- Promotes project management best practices in the organization
- Minimum 2 years technical project management experience
- Experience managing multi-phased custom software development projects
- Experience with .NET, C# and SQL a plus
- Experience with SaaS a plus
We offer an aggressive compensation package, commensurate with candidate's knowledge and results, including base salary, bonuses and an attractive benefits program.
For more information, please visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com
Please note that we will only contact those candidates who match our current needs.