PPR Education Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Amazing Placement with Incredible Support!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Fairbanks North Star Borough, AKSeptember 27, 2017
I took a travel therapy position as a speech language pathologist in the public schools in Fairbanks Alaska for the 2017-2018 school year. I moved here in August with my 11 year old daughter and started school/work shortly thereafter. My husband is at home in New Hampshire, and the time difference (4 hours is a challenge) but technology makes it possible for us to still 'see' each other often, which is great! It has been nothing short of amazing being here and working for PPR. We've had some bumps, but am grateful for the benefits provided to me by PPR; being able to have health insurance and access to things we need while we are here. My recruiter Richard Gropper is ALWAYS there for me...ALWAYS....and Bianca makes sure I get paid, Sheri made sure I was credentialed and Gina made sure I had insurance. My placement is incredible...so warm and welcome...made to feel like I work for the district and not a contractor. Experience of a lifetime! I highly recommend PPR and would love to continue to work for them after this assignment, maybe closer to home!
Pros
Reimbursement for travel expenses, licensure, etc, Travel stipends, I'm off when my daughter is off, No childcare worries, Extra time to explore the area.
Cons
No paid sick or vacation time, but there are stipends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PPR Education Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5