PPR Healthcare Employee Reviews

Organized and supportive
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJuly 31, 2015
Organized management that was supportive of staff. Requirements and credentials were many except that only indicated they cared about the quality of their employees.
Well rounded company
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville BeachMarch 9, 2012
PPR Healthcare is a great place to work. If you don't believe me, research it! PPR has actually been awarded as one of the best small companies to work for...several times. Everyone here does a wonderful job of making this workplace exciting and pleasant. The entire staff of recruiters, quality management team, leadership team, and support team work together to provide top notch service to our clients. The best part is that we have fun while doing it!
Pros
core values! friendly co-workers, casual dress, encourged to indulge in fun activities
My longest job ever held!!
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville Beach, FloridaMarch 7, 2012
I like working here because the people are great, it is a great location, and they know how to mix having fun with working hard. I also like the casual dress environment, so I can wear flip-flops if I so desire, to walk on the beach during my lunch break.
Pros
casual dress, competitive pay, fun company activities.
Cons
people move offices within the building too much.
Tough place to work
Allied Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville Beach, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Too many cliques, not enough room for advancement. Numerous top level managers, poor pay.
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 12, 2012
I love working for PPR because of our mission and culture. Everyone has a can-do attitude and is excited to be at work.
Productive, supportive and fun work enviroment, great leadership and fantastic team members
Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 12, 2012
You just don't get any better than PPR. Even if you leave to explore whether or not that's possible, you always end up coming back. This is a cohesive team that supports one another. Everyone looks out for the best interest of the company and each other.
Outstanding employer. Great people, exciting, fun and challenging work environment just a great place to work.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville Beach, FLMarch 14, 2012
Pros
location, gym, educational seminars for all employees, too many to list
Highest integrity people and a culture that encourages the right habits yet space for innovation
VP (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville Beach, FloridaMarch 5, 2012
I have worked for PPR for nearly 5 years and can't say enough about the earnest desire to do the right thing. PPR is the best!
Pros
accessable, honest