PPR Healthcare

PPR Healthcare Employer Reviews

Caring and supportive of staff
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee), Greenfield, CAJuly 19, 2013
Pros: communication, respect, work ethics
Cons: no paid time off
PPR is very helpful. The support their staff in whatever situation might arise. They keep in contact throughout a contract to make sure the assignment is going well and that there are no concerns/issues. They provide excellent benefits and often send "just because" cards (birthday, Christmas) with gift cards. They seem to truly want to make every assignment – more... the best experiences for their travelers. – less
Outstanding employer. Great people, exciting, fun and challenging work environment just a great place to work.
Recruiter (Current Employee), Jacksonville Beach, FLMarch 14, 2012
Pros: location, gym, educational seminars for all employees, too many to list

May 18, 2012

PPR for RTs ,waste of time. There recruiters are un-educated in the field of respiratory therapy. They never return phone calls nor have a clue when you talked to the recruiter the day before. This company is under several different other company names that scam you into believing they have these jobs but only to find out that the opening has been out for several weeks.

Productive, supportive and fun work enviroment, great leadership and fantastic team members
Therapy Recruiter (Current Employee), FloridaMarch 12, 2012
You just don't get any better than PPR. Even if you leave to explore whether or not that's possible, you always end up coming back. This is a cohesive team that supports one another. Everyone looks out for the best interest of the company and each other.
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 12, 2012
I love working for PPR because of our mission and culture. Everyone has a can-do attitude and is excited to be at work.
My longest job ever held!!
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Jacksonville Beach, FloridaMarch 7, 2012
Pros: casual dress, competitive pay, fun company activities.
Cons: people move offices within the building too much.
I like working here because the people are great, it is a great location, and they know how to mix having fun with working hard. I also like the casual dress environment, so I can wear flip-flops if I so desire, to walk on the beach during my lunch break.
Highest integrity people and a culture that encourages the right habits yet space for innovation
VP (Current Employee), Jacksonville Beach, FloridaMarch 5, 2012
Pros: accessable, honest
I have worked for PPR for nearly 5 years and can't say enough about the earnest desire to do the right thing. PPR is the best!
One of the best companies in Jacksonville to work for.
Recruiter (Former Employee), 333 First StNovember 29, 2011
Pros: location, employee appreciation and culture.
Cons: not much room for advancement
PPR has been voted one of the best places to work and they live up to that title. The culture is amazing, they really take care of their employees.