PPR Travel Nursing Employee Review

View all PPR Travel Nursing reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 12, 2012
I love working for PPR because of our mission and culture. Everyone has a can-do attitude and is excited to be at work.

Other PPR Travel Nursing Employee Reviews

For a travel nursing company they weren't bad...
Step-Down/Telemetry and Progressive Care Nurse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2018
I had a good recruiter and that is key in the travel nursing business, I kept three recruiters working for me but only ended working with PPR every time. The first time it was a big hassle getting them every document they needed, as it felt really disorganized but once they had everything it was easier with each contract so I didn't leave. The pay they offered was the same as everyone else and I felt like my recruiter actually cared and she listened so that is a plus. I just didn't really like travel nursing which is why I left.
Temporary
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 5, 2018
This company was employee focused and fun. This was a temporary travel company that offered competitive pay, included housing, benefits and a friendly and helpful recruiter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PPR Travel Nursing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6