PPR Travel Nursing Employee Review

View all PPR Travel Nursing reviews

Outstanding employer. Great people, exciting, fun and challenging work environment just a great place to work.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville Beach, FLMarch 14, 2012
Pros
location, gym, educational seminars for all employees, too many to list

Other PPR Travel Nursing Employee Reviews

If you're going to be a travel nurse, do it with PPR, you'll thank me later.
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 16, 2018
I love PPR so much and my recruiter! Everyone from payroll to compliance communicates efficiently and makes life so much easier. I've used another company in the past so I have something to compare. Traveling can be stressful and they have done everything to make the process as smooth as they can. For as long as I'm traveling, I'll be with PPR.
PPR Travel Nursing Gets Me
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJanuary 26, 2018
PPR is expertly proactive, reimburses me for required certifications, they send out snail-mail thank you notes and gift cards, and they work reasonably within my full-time schedule. My recruiter is easy to get a hold of, she is aware of my job desires, and she is personable. PPR wants to be your partner, a very helpful and supportive partner, in the nursing travel job market.
Pros
supportive, proactive
Cons
no paid time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PPR Travel Nursing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6