PPS Employee Reviews

I am currently seeking a new challenge
MEDICARE / MEDICAID COORDINATOR (Current Employee), KINGWOOD TX.April 9, 2015
I enjoy a learning new things in my job. I am a self starter or work well as a team member. I pay close attention to details and keep accurate documents to meet all federal and state regulations. I have no difficulty with communicating with my supervisors, other co-workers or family members ,
poor staffing agency
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJanuary 15, 2015
no jobs here, rarely anything ever comes in. move along, no benefits, poor pay and long hours.
Excellent work culture
Human Resources Generalist/Payroll Assistant (Current Employee), Inglewood, CAJanuary 5, 2015
This company has much to offer an employee. The organization's culture is fit for any type of personality.
Payroll and Daily Workers
HR/Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Pensacola, FLOctober 30, 2014
Pros: great hours
Cons: advancement limited
Every day you meet new and interesting people, great co-workers, hard and rewarding work. clean and personnel environment to work
Enjoyable, but somewhat stressful....
Owner (Former Employee), Seymour, MOMay 12, 2014
Pros: freedom to explore every avenue of business opportunity...
Cons: always hurrying to my next appointment (my fault)
About the only thing I would change is my inability to develop an ongoing relationship with an individual or others with whom I could develop a business plan to continue the firm.

I enjoyed relationships with customers, but had no one other than myself to share that with.

My day usually started at 6 or 7 am and ended up after dinner time at 8 pm or so. This was usually 6 or 7 days per week.
Bake One
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Mableton GAFebruary 9, 2014
A typical day at work start at 5 am.We get on line pick the good parties out from the bad ones,packaged them into containers,seal labeling,pack 15 into boxes at fast paste,clean up our work area.We make production,co-worker are very friendly,the job is not hard.
not good
line production (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GASeptember 30, 2013
Pros: the work
Cons: not good for students or people with other jobs
this temp service will put you to work, but if you are late once or miss a day then you will never get anymore work with this company
Fast pace, fun, good people.
Manager (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 9, 2012
Pros: i learned a lot and met some very nice people.
Cons: the property got bought out and i had to move on.
I ran this lot for several years and got to meet many regulars who I seemed to know on a personal level. I learned how to manage employees as well as to manage/ handle disgruntled patrons. The staff was excellent, and I loved every aspect of the job, including working side by side with the Irvine Company which I learned a lot from.
Fast pace, fun, good people.
Manager (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 9, 2012
Pros: i learned a lot and met some very nice people.
Cons: the property got bought out and i had to move on.