PPS Employee Reviews in United States

I learned a great deal of information of how to audit medical charts, and work with staff.
Coordinator, Health South (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJuly 27, 2015
I learned a great deal of information to further my career in nursing with chart audits and compliance. Working with Medical records department, Physicians, Nursing, & Therapists, and Administration. Weekly reports regarding trends and current status. Took on additional responsibilities when asked.
Pros
good education
Cons
facility needs to be on the same page for all departments
temp jobs
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 19, 2015
this is a staffing service they do not offer any benefits .They do have a few jobs that will have good pay scale some jobs not so good
Pros
a lot of jobs
Cons
no benefit
great workplace
Agricultural Education Instructor (Former Employee) –  Perry, OKSeptember 8, 2015
very supportive of their ag program. enjoyed working with the instructor learning different teaching methods. I was able to practice teaching and learn how I could improve in some areas.
A very helpful and efficient employer that allowed me to gain the skills of merchandising.
temp service worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta,GaAugust 27, 2015
price items, stock items, and take care of products & keep work area neat. We also worked as a team to help customers with assistance.
I am currently seeking a new challenge
MEDICARE / MEDICAID COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  KINGWOOD TX.April 9, 2015
I enjoy a learning new things in my job. I am a self starter or work well as a team member. I pay close attention to details and keep accurate documents to meet all federal and state regulations. I have no difficulty with communicating with my supervisors, other co-workers or family members ,
PPS/MDS Coordinator
PPS MDS Coordinator/LVN-RAC-CT (Former Employee) –  Pasadena/ Houston, TXMay 3, 2016
A typical day is to arrive early and gather information on new Skilled Patients prior to the arrival of therapists, who needed the charts also, and determine the skilled need as accurate and in accordance with Medicare guidelines. Ensure that orders were written, review consents and develop temporary and permanent plan of care for the patient, tweeking as needed. I worked to ensure that other team members, depending on the company and experience of the team members were able to complete their sections to provide an interdisciplinary result that best fit the patient. The most difficult part of the job is ensuring accuracy of disciplines that were not part of nursing, because ultimately the responsibility for ensuring that accuracy falls back on the PPS / MDS Coordinator, and the recent Medicare replacement plans consumed an enormous amount of time, as there are many replacement plans out there that require weekly updates and some have their own forms, requiring a weekly authorization number, and a note from interdisciplinary team members that had to be gathered weekly and ensuring they were done in a timely manner. It can be done, however, I am of the opinion that it takes quite a bit of teamwork and interdisciplinary understanding of the medicare replacement plans for this to occur in a timely manner . The most rewarding and enjoyable part of the job is Coordinating the entire process so that it runs smoothly, keeping in mind that time efficiency is a necessity.
Pros
same as above
Cons
same as above
Enjoyable, but somewhat stressful....
Owner (Former Employee) –  Seymour, MOMay 12, 2014
About the only thing I would change is my inability to develop an ongoing relationship with an individual or others with whom I could develop a business plan to continue the firm.

I enjoyed relationships with customers, but had no one other than myself to share that with.

My day usually started at 6 or 7 am and ended up after dinner time at 8 pm or so. This was usually 6 or 7 days per week.
Pros
freedom to explore every avenue of business opportunity...
Cons
always hurrying to my next appointment (my fault)
Fast pace, fun, good people.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 9, 2012
I ran this lot for several years and got to meet many regulars who I seemed to know on a personal level. I learned how to manage employees as well as to manage/ handle disgruntled patrons. The staff was excellent, and I loved every aspect of the job, including working side by side with the Irvine Company which I learned a lot from.
Pros
i learned a lot and met some very nice people.
Cons
the property got bought out and i had to move on.
Bake One
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Mableton GAFebruary 9, 2014
A typical day at work start at 5 am.We get on line pick the good parties out from the bad ones,packaged them into containers,seal labeling,pack 15 into boxes at fast paste,clean up our work area.We make production,co-worker are very friendly,the job is not hard.
Excellent work culture
Human Resources Generalist/Payroll Assistant (Current Employee) –  Inglewood, CAJanuary 5, 2015
This company has much to offer an employee. The organization's culture is fit for any type of personality.
Payroll and Daily Workers
HR/Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLOctober 30, 2014
Every day you meet new and interesting people, great co-workers, hard and rewarding work. clean and personnel environment to work
Pros
great hours
Cons
advancement limited
poor staffing agency
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 15, 2015
no jobs here, rarely anything ever comes in. move along, no benefits, poor pay and long hours.
not good
line production (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 30, 2013
this temp service will put you to work, but if you are late once or miss a day then you will never get anymore work with this company
Pros
the work
Cons
not good for students or people with other jobs