We are a self-empowering, non 12-step residential treatment center located in University City, San Diego.
We are currently seeking motivated, detail-oriented (good at following directions) and enthusiastic workers to join our team of Resident Assistants!
Resident Assistants are responsible for:
- Monitoring resident whereabouts and safety
- Overseeing medication administration
- Assisting with resident urinanalysis and drug screens
- Providing a social outlet for our residents outside of therapy hours
- Coaching our residents on daily life skills (cleaning, cooking, hygiene, etc)
- Helping prepare meals/assisting the chef as needed
- Moderate housekeeping duties (sweeping, dishes, etc)
- Monitoring resident behavior, eating habits, and mood
We currently have openings for:
1) Full-time (40hrs/week). Must be willing to work a variety of shift times as scheduled (shift times include 6:30am-3:00pm, 8:00am-4:30pm, 10:30am-7:00pm, and 2:30pm-11:00pm). Must be willing to work weekends (at least one day) and some holidays as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology or a related field preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- CNAs or LVNs are encouraged to apply
- Flexible schedule required
- Must be willing to work at least one day of the weekend
- Must have a valid driver's license and working, registered, insured personal vehicle
- Must posess a clean DMV record (no DUI's within the last 5 years)
- Must be 2 years sober, if in recovery
- Must be able to pass an employee drug test & physical health screening (at our expense)
- Must posess current negative TB test within 5 days of hire (at your expense)
- Must possess current CPR/First Aid certification (at your expense)
Please include the following with your application:
1) a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the position
2) an attached resume
Applications without BOTH of the above parts will not be considered for the position.