Practice Plus Employee Reviews

great
Senior Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 1, 2015
Pros: loved job
Cons: my family didn't like little rock
loved everything about this job, worked with a great group of people, it was close to may parents, we moved from Atlanta to be with my mother she was sick at the time and was needed me to be available.
AWESOME company
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: 2% raise
One of the best companies to work for in Central Arkansas. The benefits cannot be beat. I moved up quickly in the company with several promotions in less than five years. The pay isn't that great, but the benefits make up for it.
Postions always available
Chart Abstractor (Former Employee), little rock arJuly 14, 2015
Pros: decent pay
Cons: not challenging
I never knew where I would be traveling, I learned a lot and was given several opportunities. The job I was hired for did not last long and I ended up transferring back to a clinic. The hardest part of the job was finding something challenging to do.
too stressful due to unreasonable demands, mis-management
PATIENT ACCOUNT REP (Former Employee), LITTLE ROCKJune 28, 2015
Pros: Good health insurance
Cons: Terrible management, unreasonable expectations, bad supervisors
Excellent co-workers
Hardest part of the job is meeting the unreasonable quantity demands - they originally called them goals, but they quickly became daily standards.
There was a higher priority placed on quantity rather than quality
Stress level so high, it caused health issues
This was a wonderful place to work.
Team Lead Pt. Accounts (Former Employee), West Little Rock, ArkansasFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: everything about the company was a pro
Cons: the position ending
I loved my job and responsibilities. Reduction in Force eliminated my position. I would've loved to have been able to retire from this company.
An okay place to work temporarily
Temporary Assistant (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 22, 2013
Practice Plus is essentially an office of paper pushers in a sea of cubicles. Most people befriended the workers around them and there is little drama, but there's little genuine social behavior overall. It was a pretty good seasonal job, but I would hate to be stuck there forever.
Would Not recommend to anyone
patient account rep (Former Employee), little rock, ARJune 20, 2013
Pros: you have a job
Cons: just not a good job all around
Turn over is very high, pay was not well at all. Did not like the environment at all. Management is very low down and yet they say this is a Christian organization, so I was very disspointed in this organization. You have to really kiss butt to move around .
Wouldn't Recommend
Financial Accountant (Former Employee), Accounting DeptMay 9, 2013
Cons: healthcare industry, high turnover
They have a very high turnover rate. They are an affiliate of Baptist Health which means they are held to the same policies. Baptist Health hasn't given their employees more than a 2% raise in over 5 years, yet their President was named #2 in Arkansas Business's list of top 5 highest paid executives in Arkansas last year. In 2011, they adopted a new company culture. Every employee is required to attend a company/dept huddle (yes, huddle like Target and Walmart) every day no matter what dept you are in. The employees are also required to lead a company/dept huddle regularly or they are not eligible for promotions. In 2012, they changed their performance evaluation metrics. Your raise now depends upon not only your performance, but the company as a whole. So if the company doesn't meet their budget/performance goals for the year, then you get penalized for it on your performance evaluation.
I lovework
Insurance rep (Former Employee), little rock arJuly 19, 2012
I dont have a job right now. It was a great enviorment to work for
Very Confined with no room for growth.
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 12, 2012
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: expectations do not meet pay scale
Requires sitting in one place all day. A lot of Data Entry. Prefer no one speaking therefore no interaction. This was the hardest part of the job. Very stressfull environment but wonderful people to work with. Management does have some issues of instability. I learned to be very patient and I also refined my skills in data entry and other office skills including being very detailed when it applys to numbers.
The best part was during the brief times of interaction the wonderful friends that are made here. All understand each other's situation and come together when needed.