Practice Promotions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
High pace, productive learning environment.
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Midlothian, VAJune 13, 2017
I began my career with Practice Promotions in January 2017. I was amazed that all of my interviewing was done on Skype. I knew then that I was working with a company that is flexible and on board with the changing times.

From the beginning I have appreciated and respected the open communication and transparency on the vision/direction and decisions that are made here at Practice Promotions. It is beyond what I could of hoped for and solidifies that we are all very valued "partners" to this growing company.

They realize that their greatest asset is the people. I truly feel like they go over and beyond to establish that trust and to help grow us in our roles. I have learned so much in these last 6 months and continue to do so everyday. There isn't one day that is the same as another.
Incredible company with amazing opportunity!
Website and Online Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJune 5, 2017
I have worked for Practice Promotions for more than a year and have received such great job satisfaction.

If you're looking for a place to grow in your personal and financial career goals, look no further!
Pros
Awesome team, work from home, high responsibility, growing company with a lot of opportunity.
Great professional advancement opportunities
Sr. Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 7, 2016
While working at Practice Promotions I have had the opportunity to advance my design skills, develop new products and create marketing materials that help our clients business grow.

All my coworkers are professional friendly and hard working. We work together as a tight knit team to get the job done. I enjoy our quarterly meeting where we have fun learn, organize, and solve problems to evolve as a company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Practice Promotions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5