Prairie Band Casino & Resort

Prairie Band Casino & Resort Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Housekeeping/EVS Supervisor & Lead Steward (Former Employee), Mayetta, KSJanuary 7, 2014
PBC&R is very family oriented and cares genuinely about their employees. The people that work together create a family of their own. It is a unique place to work and I would go back in a heartbeat.
Beverage Server
Beverage Server (Former Employee), Mayetta, KSJune 23, 2013
On a regular work day I would serve drinks to any guests that were on the casino floor. I learned not to rush to fast and also how to count money back. The management was great. Everybody I worked with was really nice, I enjoyed it a lot. The hardest part of the job was probably having to know all of the alcohol that they served. The most enjoyable part was getting to interact with so many people in one night.
Productive and Fun workplace with amazing benefits
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Mayetta, KSJuly 17, 2012
Pros: discounts on food, retail as well as discounts on various places in topeka.
Cons: not able to gamble at our facility.
Absolutely the best facility I have worked in. Plenty to do, lots of fun and outgoing people, and various ways to advance in your career.
Bad Employer
EMT/ Security Guard (Former Employee), Mayetta, KSApril 11, 2012
Cons: to many
The company has no moral value at all. For EMT They will make you want to get out of EMS quickly