PRAIRIE ST. JOHN'S Employee Reviews

Yeah... don't work here
Psychiatric Technician (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 17, 2017
Very unsafe. No security, understaffed. Horrible management. The fact that this place calls itself a hospital is a joke. It's like a jail but less safe as patients can and do whatever they want without consequence. Place needs to be shut down.
Fast-paced work enviroment
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJuly 13, 2017
Managed staffing all areas of the hospital that required patient care. Worked well the Nurse Managers, House Charges and DON. I learned many different aspects as a staffing coordinator in how to handle employee situations such as PTO, Holidays and Sick Calls/Call-in's.
Pros
Being able to find different ways to keep areas in my position organized
Cons
rearranging staffing on short notice
Unsafe and not for people of color
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJuly 1, 2017
There's no security and anyone can just walk in the door. They mixed acuity levels on units. Not enough staff for the type of patients they have. One nurse per unit with one tech for 17 patients is unacceptable. Also, staff and administration are petty and fake. They will smile in your face and still try to get you in trouble. Also, they are not minority friendly especially towards women of color. It was very uncomfortable there with some of them. They had really bad attitudes towards other staff and patients. Yet they still work there.
Pros
Drink and snack machine in break room
Cons
Lack of security, understaffed, not trustworthy
Nice place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDFebruary 2, 2017
Very productive. Management is always looking out for the workers. I would recommend this place to anyone who lives in fargo and would like to give them a try.
rewarding with the right attitude
Psychiatric Technician (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 7, 2016
job setting sometimes unsafe. necessary to be completely alert and on your toes at all times during shift. often times very busy. very active job. necessary to have the right attitude in order to work most positions and not get worn down
Pros
rewarding with the right attitude
Cons
stressful work environment
Somewhat stressful
LPN (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDJanuary 23, 2016
This facility was ok to work at, I feel I could have used more training while orientating especially with charting, ordering meds from inhouse facility, what the RN's expected of me in dealing with patients.
Envirnment was changable and disorganized at times.
RN,C (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDSeptember 13, 2014
I enjoy helping other's succeed in a positive and supportive environment. My co-workers had been supportive, enthusiastic people with an optimistic view of life. I enjoy meeting all kinds of people and I gain fulfillment when in a positive community.
Pros
co-workers were helpful
Cons
adminisration had difficulty accepting each person's positive atributes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRAIRIE ST. JOHN'S. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8