Prairie State College Employee Review

View all Prairie State College reviews

Prarie State College is a good place for allied trades
Business Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILMarch 28, 2014
Coming from a corporate environment into academia was a challenge, however, many of the skills to perform my duties were transferrable.

I enjoyed my co-workers and the exposure that I gained to the local business and political climate.

The conference center is a great place for business meetings, concerts, and other events.

Other Prairie State College Employee Reviews

Teacher (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 24, 2018
This was a good place to work if you were a full time professor. Adjuncts were not given a lot of time and it could be difficult going in for one or two classes. Great staff to work with .
Productive and well balanced
Veteran Coordinator Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago Heights, ILNovember 29, 2017
I enjoyed working here because the hours were flexible for me to go to school, I just need more hours after school. Everyday I was able to meet new people and help them with their situations to go to school. My supervisor and I had a good work relationship. The job was laid back and busy at the same time. I do not want to leave, but I would like to be full time instead of part time. I now have the time to work full days and I wanted to do more for this location.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits