Pratt Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Established Hospital
Administrative Director (Current Employee) –  Pratt, KSNovember 17, 2016
Established Culture and very close managed. Company is striving for a better working environment by using Studer Group Incorporated.
Pros
Established
Cons
Closed Looped
I love working with the patients
RN in PACU/pre-op/post-op (Current Employee) –  Pratt, KSOctober 6, 2016
This has been my most challenging place to work yet. I've learned how important teamwork is and how chaotic it can be without it. Everyone has a job to do and a place on the team. To exclude one person can change the outcome of the patients care. I feel the patients are our #1 priority and gossip has no place in a hospital setting. The patients feel tension and stressed from the workers and this isn't what we are there for.
Good place to be
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pratt, KSSeptember 11, 2013
Typically 5-7 patients per Rn on the medical floor. Coworkers were great!
Lab Manager
Laboratory Manager (Former Employee) –  Pratt KSAugust 13, 2013
Typical Day included staffing according to work load which may require sending staff home early, reviewing test results, setting up test for reference lab interface, checking employee time and attendance, monitor staff at outreach clinics and work productivity,
prepare reports as required (QA, monthly productivity, QC etc) attend meetings as assigned by the VP of ancillary testing. Coordinate the laboratory new building project,and attend projection meetings. Interact with patients, nurses, clients, family members, hospital staff, as required to resolve issues. All of the co-workers were a pleasure to work with. Job was most enjoyable because of the ethnicity there.
Pros
popcorn every Wednesday for all staff, walkaround concession in the evening by the vollunteers, and all tea and coffee was free
Cons
Na
Progressive, Sole Community Hospital
Administrative Fellow (Current Employee) –  Pratt, KSMarch 11, 2013
Great people, community, and medical staff. I would highly recommend PRMC for employment options.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pratt Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2