Precept Employee Reviews in United States

I liked the job until the sudden, unexpected news, we went bankrupt.
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 10, 2012
This was a nice 8 - 4 job, Mondays through Fridays with weekends and holidays off. While helping train others on the system I was also being trained in more advanced parts of the system.
I was given the opportunity to learn yet another computer system with it's programs. This company sold brochures and advertising items to companies.
The man over the computer department was a good man. Very patient. But the family running the business was using the company to pay for all their living expenses. This was discovered as the company was going through bankruptcy and their house staff called in looking for their pay checks.
Ran into trouble with only one co-worker but was told he just did that with different people.
There really wasn't a hard part of the job since I had already come from a company that was VERY difficult to work with.
I enjoyed the hours. I worked 3- 11. Everyone was there when I came into work but gone by the time I was finished. It's nice working in a quiet building.
Pros
the raises were good and costant.
Cons
the family that ran the business ran it into the ground.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Precept. Our community is ready to answer.

Precept Reviews by Job Title