Precise Software Solutions, the global leader in end-to-end Application Performance Management, is seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to be based in the headquarters office in Redwood Shores, CA.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying, developing and closing business opportunities, developing long-term customer relationships, leading proposal development efforts, and other related sales activities. The ability to both develop and execute on an account/territory plan is critical in this role. You will also act as an Account Manager, expanding the footprint of our existing customer base and managing large accounts effectively and efficiently. Utilizing your 7+ years of successful outside sales experience, you will frequently call on and present to professionals at the executive level.
You will run with initiatives and be comfortable controlling the entire sales cycle. You will have a thorough understanding of consultative sales and will be able to build close, trusting relationships in all professional and social settings.
Typical Activities Include:
- Develop sales strategies and execute account plans in support of goals/objectives.
- Work with system engineers in creating and executing proposal development strategies for current and new customers
- Develop and present proposals that clearly convey clients needs, project approach, relevant experience, and client benefits
- Understand competitors' strengths and weaknesses and effectively articulate Precise product advantage
- Design and Deliver POC to potential customers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in systems management, IT Operations, or applications in designated markets.
- Recent new business development experience in opening new major accounts.
- C, VP & D-level established relationships within the IT and business communities.
- Professional sales person with a proven track record of success.
- Superior presentation, communication and writing skills.
- Understanding of current concepts, solutions & environments, especially in application performance, ERP applications, composite applications, and databases.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate an immediate, positive impact on sales.
- Effective negotiation and closing techniques to secure profitable business
- Ability to travel an average of 25%