This position is instrumental in increasing the qualified pipeline for the sales organization in existing accounts for our clients; working closely with Field Sales Account Executives to expand and accelerate Company presence in existing accounts. Resources include incoming leads, existing contacts database, third-party tools and coordination with Field sales counterparts. Performing research and prospecting activities to set qualified face-to-face, phone, or web appointments with their field sales counterparts. Understand Company markets and solutions to properly engage, qualify, and accelerate prospects and ensuring that prospects have a superior partnering experience.
- Achieve and exceed sales objectives and quotas while ensuring optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
- Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy and planning.
- Use phone, email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com.
- Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers, Managers and Account Executives to identify, position, and sell product value.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on Precise products, industry changes, and competitive landscape.
At least two years of selling client server (not SaaS) enterprise software to IT organizations.
- Dynamic, high energy sales professional with 2-4 years successful experience in an inside sales role in a fast paced, goal oriented, software development environment.
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business value.
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and posses strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed quarterly goals
- Strong computer, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience using Salesforce.com.
- Previous experience in start-up environment and selling in an enterprise software space is preferred.
- Reliable, strong work ethic and able to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
This is a fast paced startup that requires a commitment to excellence and efficiency, and strong interpersonal skills to be successful. Precise has a growing customer base, and is looking to extend their management and technical competency to continue its growth and expansion.
This is not a work at home job. You will be expected to work in our office in Redwood Shores, CA.
Indeed - 2 years ago